Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? πŸ™‚

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
164 Replies
BicBasher
Scholar 5

Re: Wentworth is back :-)

@caseyb1993I thought they'd find a way of getting The Freak back in this season.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box 4K wired connected, NVidia Shield 2017 using Chromecast Built-in, Sony Xperia E5 (Android Marshmallow), Fire Tablet (2017 edition), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using the Now TV Win 8.1/10 App.
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@BicBasher Can't wait to see what trouble she causes πŸ˜‰

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

@caseyb1993  I have recorded the first ep to watch later.  I've loved Bea's transformation over the seasons.  Although the end of Season 3 could have worked as a finale.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@DarylM It is a great start to the new season πŸ˜‰

0 Thanks
BicBasher
Scholar 5

Without giving away the plots, it's good to see the writers have continued to keep the momentum up.

Wentworth is the only show I watch on Channel 5 these days.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box 4K wired connected, NVidia Shield 2017 using Chromecast Built-in, Sony Xperia E5 (Android Marshmallow), Fire Tablet (2017 edition), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using the Now TV Win 8.1/10 App.
0 Thanks
awillo32
Scholar 4

I've watched upto episode 9 by other means than channel 5 and this series is as good as others definitely worth watching and one show i look forward to watching every week.

**I'm Just a helpful customer**
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@awillo32 @BicBasher @DarylM

If you haven't heard, Wentworth is moving to 5STAR on Tuesdays at 10pm starting tonight.

BicBasher
Scholar 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@awillo32 @BicBasher @DarylM

If you haven't heard, Wentworth is moving to 5STAR on Tuesdays at 10pm starting tonight.

@caseyb1993 Yeah, I'm not happy about it.  Losing HD for a sub-standard SD picture.  I may just watch on Demand 5 instead.

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@BicBasher SD doesn't bother me. When I got my HD TV, I didn't see what the fuss was about. As long as the show is great, I don't care about the def.

I have to demand 5 it anyway.

Rumour is that this season has low ratings so they are moving it to another channel. Yet garbage like Big Brother is on all week 😞