Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, saw Bea's image and a few episodes ago it was Liz's image........a couple of old favourites popping up again in photo form.  The chances of a 'living' old favourite coming back in the last episode seem a bit slim??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hopefully Maxine has a quick cameo at least? Her last words to Boomer were "I'll be back once the treatment has finished", and then no one ever mentions her at all, like she has been forgotten. 😣

Franky must have one last cameo as well, I've missed her in it. 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I think Franky has also been one of my favourites and would love to see her pop up again.....we'll just have to wait and see next Tuesday night if we get what we want!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That speech that Ruby gave about Rita being "dead to her" was so obviously a ploy, wasn't it? 😂

I also saw comments on twitter saying why was Boomer going over to Lou's side? I think the people that tweeted them forgot she has a baby to protect, for one. 😑

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

A bit slow with my reply!!!!!!!!!!

You could easily tell that speech was fake and all part of some other plan, the same as well for the others that went over to Lou's table....it all seemed like it was for show, just to catch Lou off guard....didn't really work though.

Saw a little piece online from Nicole da Silva (who played Franky) saying she wasn't going to pop-up in the final season (guessing many folks might have been asking her about a possible final cameo return), BUT she would be open to a Franky spin-off.  I'm guessing that's all wishful thinking at the moment from the actress and fans alike, but a spin-off about Franky and her life after getting out of Wentworth might be an interesting watch????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Well, it only seems like it started a couple of weeks ago, but that's it, the final season and last ever episode has now gone😭  What did you make of that ending?

Spoiler
So, the big explosion happened and some folk survived and some didn't!!!!

Nice to see Judy meet a grizzly end and also rather nice to see Joan wring Anne's neck!!!  How cool was the scene with Anne trying to kill Vera and then the camera angle showing Joan looming out of the darkness to save Vera (Joan is rather good with that neck thing, has she not done that move before??).

So, Joan has escaped and will no doubt live her life never to be seen again...seemed like from what she said to Vera that she'll never bother them again????

And all our favourite prisoners and staff standing around the destroyed prison, no doubt all happy to have made it to the end alive!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know! I can't believe this is it now! (Fingers crossed for a spinoff with it being left open ended.)

Spoiler
Joan belongs in horror movies as she is always creeping around corners and sneaking up on people. The silhouette of her carrying Vera out definitely belongs in a horror movie. 😂 

I'm sort of glad Joan got a happy(?)  ending as she is such a well written character, it is hard to completely hate her. It's weird how it has gone from Vera trying to get her locked away since Bea was killed, to "have a nice life being free, Joan". 😂

Gutted Judy got killed off so easily instead of being left to rot but then again, she was about to walk free wasn't she? 

Allie was desperate to get that phone before the ceiling came down! I really thought she was not going to make it. 😱 At least Rita & Ruby could get their innocence proven now. What about Rita making sure Lou got her just desserts? "Lou Kelly, you are under arrest...*WHACK*" 

Boomer hopefully now gets her happy ending with her future baby and Mr Sleezeball (what on earth does she see in him?). 

Not going to lie, I was disappointed in the last 10 minutes as it seemed a bit rushed. There should have at least been an epilogue with them all about 9 months later instead of them waiting at the ambulance before cutting to the bloopers. 

It still certainly went out with a bang! 

We are going to have to find another show to talk about now! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I agree with you on Joan, a few seasons ago you might have wanted her dead, but you really came round to liking her 'a bit' and hoping she did survive, it wouldn't have been right if she'd died in the finale....and now she walks off in to the distance for a life of freedom.  I really liked the bit when Joan was talking to Rita (I think) about trying to bring down Lou and Rita was asking why she wanted to help and Joan replied with something like ".....and she also killed my goldfish".  She did have some great one-liners.

I liked Allie trying everything to get the phone that would help Rita and Ruby, at one point as she was crawling through the rubble I thought she was about to get up and start walking????

Maybe not jumping ahead at the end and finishing where it did, gives more room for the writers of a spin-off???

Yep, we need to find another worthy show of shared interest for weekly discussion!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh yes, the poor goldfish. 😱

At least she avenged her little friend.

I was wondering why Allie wasn't answering the emergency services when they were looking for survivors and then it showed the phone. 

I liked how they left it open ended but an epilogue would have made it seem more like a finale. I would have loved to have seen a happy Boomer with a baby or even Rita & Ruby just leaving prison. ☺

We must rack our brains for a new show! 😁