Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Another episode down, not many left!!!!!!

Spoiler
So, was Rita lying dead at the end of the episode after her beating, or just a bit unconscious and she'll be back up and fighting next episode???  Probably still alive, surely????

Poor Boomer, the good news about being pregnant and then her baby daddy not turning up to visiting....she can't have good news without the bad.

Jake was rather lucky to escape the poisonous milk...but that will teach you, you can't go round your work taking food and drink from other folks desks that's not meant for you!!!!

The whole Joan and Vera and Will and Jake thing was bubbling along nicely and now they've reached a sort of pact to not go after each other...I'm sure that will last.  Joan is just getting better and better, pity it's not for much longer (give us a spin-off).
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I can't see Rita dying just like that. This is Rita we are talking about, she is invincible like The Terminator. 😂

To be honest, Boomer is better off without that sleaze bag. I think he only wanted her for his "business" only and it backfired thanks to Linda.

I don't know how many times I have told people to not take my food, I should show them that clip with Jake as a warning...😂

Did you notice the passport with baby Grace on it and another one for "Kath"? Joan's revenge will be to steal Grace away from Vera.😱

A spinoff called "The Freak" would be a great announcement!
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

If she does survive the show a Joan spin-off would be great.  How about Lou and Judy blow a great big hole in the prison wall and Joan just strolls out and away to begin her spin-off life???  Although they'd probably do a prequel???

Yep, it was that passport thing that sent Vera ape and made her think about the plan with the 'funky' milk, but she couldn't go through with it and now we have this uneasy peace.....both sides have something on the others!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User A Joan prequel would be amazing! As they sort of touched on her back story quite a few series back with that prisoner and her baby didn't they? They should expand on that. 

Anne is definitely playing games with Vera. Saying "I need you" and then kicking off on her when Vera says she is having problems as well. Vile woman. 😣

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Anne's a weird one at the moment with the way she is acting, can't see how that one is going to end.......and she's in charge!!!!  Prison probably runs itself anyway??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous UserI think she will get killed off before the end. The vile ones always do eventually. 😅

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Only one last ever episode to go after last night😞:

Spoiler
Well, we might all have had the suspicion that Marie wasn't going to make it to the very end??  After all she had done it seemed she might have been heading for one last act of redemption...she did that by saving Ruby and then Lou gutted her like a fish, quite sad in the end.

What about Joan admitting all in Court.....all just a final act to help save Vera or is there some other plan afoot??

Boss lady Anne loses it even more, if that was possible????

Can't wait until next week for the final instalment!!!!!!!!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I know right, I am gutted next week is the final episode. 😣

Yes, Marie's death was pretty obvious. As soon as an evil character starts to have a redemption arc, it is only a matter of time before they croak. It's amazing how she went from wanting Ruby dead for so long to protecting her. 

I think Joan has a final plan up her sleeve as did you notice her evil smirk before the shot panned out to the other inmates?

Anne really has lost the plot and it was strange seeing Miss Myles have morals when she starting bashing Judy! 

Judy must be an idiot to tell Lou to call off the plan as she was only under Lou's protection because of the deal, now she will have to watch her back. No deal, no bodyguard. Even if she is released the next day, a lot can happen before then. 😱
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, Joan's little smirk told me she isn't quite prepared to sit quietly in prison for the rest of her days.

How bad must you be for Miss Myles to be shocked???  

It was also quite sad at the end with our favourites sitting round that table with all the other cons shouting "one down four to go" and other less savoury things......it was just a very good scene.

I really can't tell how all these scores will be settled and who'll be left standing....can't believe next week isn't an extended episode.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Yes, the plot really keeps you on your toes and guessing regarding everybody's drama. 

Poor Mr Jackson looked really sad when he saw Marie didn't he? 

Did you notice the little Bea cameo as well?