Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I think there are still quite a few ongoing issues with TV and catch-up stuff with the likes of CH5 and CH4 after that major disruption from Saturday night......maybe why My5 was having issues??????

I guessed the Joan thing might have been similar to something in a horror film, it was just so well done and incredibly creepy.

Yep, I hate Judy and lets hope she blows herself up in the end, but she is really smart and will no doubt not be bested easily.

Boomer continues to do a great job of hiding that camera!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I had a feeling that was the reason why it was down, at least catch up telly exists thankfully! 

Oh yeah, Boomer! Kicking the naughty guard in the bits, good for her! Miss Myles needs to be taken down a peg or two as well, wanting to subject Boomer to that for money. 😣

I know what you mean about Joan, if you have ever watch the Japanese Ring movie, you will see the comparison. 😱

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

A lot of CH5 seems to be working on what they call emergency back-up....hence, that little white/black square you get in the top right of screen (according to the internet).

I haven't seen that film, but I'm sure I've seen the clip of that bit you mentioned.

I just noticed today that HMV (and no doubt Amazon) had Wentworth Prison: The Full Sentence boxset (seasons 1-8) coming later this year.  For anyone keen on the full binge experience.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I didn't notice any black and white square but it could be because I used catchup.

I would buy the boxset but only on a nice offer since it is already on my5 (minus the last season for now since it is only catchup). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I think the square thing is only on Freeview channels when you watch live.

Yep, only buy large boxsets when it's been well reduced.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Well, well, well, so much tension in last night's episode. 

Poor Allie is really struggling to cope, poor thing. I wasn't expecting when she injured herself in the shower.

Joan's reaction to getting her hands steam pressed was like she had just stubbed a toe 😂. It also looks like Vera, Will and Jake are about to be rumbled as well thanks to that phone. 😱

I feel a bit sorry for that Doctor with Joan. He was coming from a good place I think, trying to help and they used Allie  to force him to quit. 

Lou finding out that Marie was the mole, she will be after blood now. It makes you wonder why she told Rita, knowing she is a cop because of course Rita will tell all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Another great episode last night (just like last week) with lots of tension, but I'm starting to get lost with all the double-crossing and the scores that need to be settled.......we're in for a frantic few remaining episodes!!!!!

BUT, is Allie really struggling or was it just the best acting ever as she was trying to trap the Doctor in a sting so he could be sacked????  I was really conflicted about whether it was all part of the deception (including the leg stabs).

I'm really liking Joan as her true colours flow again.......I forgot to mention last week, but they repeated it last night in the catch-up bit......"I've got my eye on you" as Eve's eye popped out of Lou's soup bowl.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If Allie was faking, it just shows how good her actor is! I

I know what you mean how it is getting confusing.

It's Joan vs Vera, Will and Jake

Lou vs Marie

Lou and Judy vs the whole prison

Marie vs Rita

Miss Myles vs everyone

Anne vs everyone

Joan vs Eve 

The list goes on. 😂

What about Boomer and Mr Sleazy getting caught with the camera? With Lou and Judy's conversation on it? 😱

I'm hoping Maxine will get a mention before the show ends. It's like she has been completely forgotten about since she left. Especially as Boomer almost had a breakdown when she was moving prisons.

How on Earth did I miss the "I've got my eye on you" joke? 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, we are running out of time for some of our favourite past characters to make a reappearance (or get mentioned) before it all ends......I guess folks are just a little busy to reminisce about past people when so much is going on???

It was quite nice to see evil guard Myles confront Lou in good style when she learned she was a target....still hate her, but nice to see that horrible nature used in a good way.

It was interesting to see Boomer with her new friend and the camera and how that helps with Australia's search in trying to chase Judy the terrorist.  Without that camera she might have got away with it????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It looks like Anne should be grateful that Boomer was making those movies then. 😂

Myles used to be a good character during the first few series when it just showed she was slightly corrupted. Now it just screams "how on Earth has she not been found out yet?" with what she gets up to.