Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Unless Vera somehow finds out what Joan is up to and stops it. She tends to discover what people are up to quite quickly nowadays since she is still very suspicious of her.

While Allie was under the effects of the gas, I was expecting Bea to show up for a brief second but we got Lou instead. 😂

By the way, I'm not sure if you are an Audible member but they have a Wentworth drama podcast. I have renewed my membership just for it (but have yet to listen to it).

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Wentworth-The-Fall-Girl-Podcast/B099BLJX38?qid=1631726713&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=c6e316b8-14da-418d-8f91-b3cad83c5183&pf_rd_r=58ZMK8VN0ZJD71EYKQVZ

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

When Allie was under the influence of the Nitrous, I thought that was when we were going to get the dream sequence with flashes of previous cast members, not just Bea!!!  All the strong stuff you get on this show, the self-dentistry is right up there.  I hate it when folk mess with teeth, finger nails or toe nails.

I'm not an Audible member, but it's no surprise that there's a Wentworth podcast out there....every good show should have one!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am thinking Allie will keep up the charade of helping her, only to turn against her at the last minute to get extradited. Since she planned not to actually kill Lou when acting out her revenge, I don't think she will kill Judy as she definitely wants her to suffer. She knows she will rot away in a US prison so I think that is her plan. 

When a show gets an Audible drama, you know it is top notch! 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Another episode down and only five left to go in this final season:

Spoiler
That evil Judy can talk her way out of ANY situation....so her and Lou are going to try and escape, sounds like an explosive time to come??????

Vera knows what is going on now with Joan and her full return of memory, should be good going forward.

Boomer practising for her post-prison career as a film director.

Evil boss lady Anne had an interesting episode....plenty of swear words in her episode script!!!!

I do really enjoy those unbridled 'fireside chats' that Joan and Eve are having about their past activities, would make a good podcast??
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I know, only a handful left! 😭

I think Judy will still get killed or sent to that US prison to rot away. After what she did, no way will the writers let the fans down. She had a lot of nerve asking Lou for protection when Lou hates her guts. I loved how Lou said "chuck her in the ******* dryer!" and the hand gestures she made when they chucked her in the bin instead. 😂

Anne has lost the plot hasn't she? 

There is definitely going to be a showdown with Joan and Vera!

Boomer definitely has a new career on the cards  and she could also be a good Bouncer after smashing Judy's head into the wall. 😱

How many times did Channel 5 have to announce "a scene of waterboarding" after every ad break? We get it C5, a drama set in a woman's prison isn't going to be rainbows and sunshine. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Maybe if we're lucky Judy will blow herself up with her own bomb??  I can't see her being deported and all that, she'll go out in a blaze of glory (hopefully).

Yep, quite regularly over the seasons Channel 5 have done warnings after every ad-break....how bad can things get???  Multiple warnings means a good show!!!!!

A lot of loose ends and stories coming together in these next episodes, should be good.......and surely for this final season some old faces still to pop up????  (we did see Liz again last week in photo form when Vera was doing her detective work).

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have a feeling that Lou might die during Judy's plan and be reunited with Reb or even Allie might die and be reunited with Bea and Kaz.

Judy was not expecting the women to confront her in the showers was she? 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, I think we still have several deaths to look forward too, the fun bit is finding out who (that sounds a bit wrong when you read it out loud!!!!).  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

That was a good episode last night:

Spoiler
It's rather good to see Joan back in full flow.....that scene with her coming out of the freezer is going to give me nightmares for weeks!!!!!  I thought Jake might have been the red herring and Joan was the target all along, but in the end we find out Jake was attacked and then Eve also tried for Joan.....and she paid for that with her eye!!

You can't trust a Psycho...Lou not following Judy's plan...Judy wants to escape but seems like Lou just wants to take out as many folk as possible with a huge bomb (you were only supposed to blow a small hole in the wall).

The whole Marie, Rita, Ruby thing is going to get interesting as well.

Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have only just managed to watch last night's episode since last night's live stream on my5 had technical difficulties.😭

Spoiler
Joan coming out of the freezer reminded me of Ring when Sadako comes out of the TV. Same evil face and all.
I had a feeling about Jake too as it didn't show him being stuffed into the freezer but yet he still got captured. I did not expect the eye ball bit, even though she had done it before.  😱

I guess Eve didn't see that one coming.... 😅

I had a feeling Lou was going to play Judy for her own gain but the thing is, Judy is smart so I wonder if she will cotton on to that. 

I place all bets on Rita to win the war between her and Marie!