Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Anonymous User 

I've been waiting for Linda to get her comeuppance for quite a few series now. 😂
I don't think Anne (the boss lady) expected Lou to turn on her in the office did she? I didn't either. 😱

I honestly thought the reverse, and that Lou had a hidden knife waiting for Marie. Speaking of knives, what about the fight with Boomer? I was looking carefully to see if she would cover her stomach in case she was finally expecting a baby but I couldn't see her do that.

I'm so glad Rita is back! Will was correct when he said she looked completely different without her signature jacket. 

I noticed that with Joan as well. Usually when a character has that blank stare for a few seconds and the ominous music in the background, it means trouble is brewing....
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I did think Boomer was more of a fist-fighter rather than someone adept at duelling with razor blades attached to melted toothbrushes!!!!!!!  But yes, those injuries are surely going to impact on the getting pregnant front???

Yep, that Anne woman has probably realised she shouldn't have got mixed up with Lou!!!!!

It was rather weird to see Rita in the prison issue trackies, but at least she decided to change back in the end....she means business!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Linda was so mean with what she said about Boomer. "her natural padding protected her".

Evil witch, karma must be around the corner for her, surely.😏

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I certainly don't want to see Linda becoming Governor!!!!

The net is closing on Joan and the Doc trying to hide her newly remembered psycho ways.....Will discovered the weird drug test results from Joan for some weird drug....that will no doubt be followed up???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I reckon Linda will become governor briefly before someone stumbles on the plan between her and Anne.

Unless Joan realises that Will knows and somehow gets him out of the way. 😱

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Surely Linda won't make it to the end, someone has got to bump her off......and there's a long line of candidates!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm not sure if you have been watching Bad Girls on uktvplay but there are some corrupt officers in it that would do well in Wentworth. Like Mr. Fenner and Sylvia Hollamby aka "Bodybag".😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

No, been many a year since I saw Bad Girls, but I did like it when it was on all those years ago......and you can't have a good prison show without many wrong'uns on both the prisoner side and the staff side!!!!  

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Well the cat is out of the bag now, Allie knows it was Judy! 😱
I wonder what she will do now? I'm amazed Lou let her leave after trying to gas her. 

Speaking of Judy, what about Anne and Linda keeping her chained up outside all night in the cold? Not that I felt sorry for Judy but I wish Will had reported Anne as she is just as evil. 

Clever Vera finding out about Joan and the psychologist, she doesn't miss a trick does she? It looks like Joan has a new Frenemy now as well. 😱

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, Allie getting her revenge on Judy should be worth the wait, although limited what she can do herself given her current mobility status....is she going to have to pee her pants again to get another nitrous cylinder?????

I think Lou will be ok with it.....there's probably some mutual dispensation among prisoners to let stuff go IF when someone tries to kill you and it was just mistaken identity....that's ok, but get the right person next time!!!

Nice to see evil boss lady Anne get a bag of wee-wee thrown over her pretty blouse🤢

Yes, nice to see Joan and her new evil besty Eve.....probably going to start an evil book club???  AND can you also see how Joan is now going to use Eve to try and kill Jake???  Eve obviously has that trait of killing off her men-friends, so with Eve and Jake now cosying up a bit, Joan can see that and can tell Eve will end up bumping Jake off....exactly what Joan wants and she won't have to do it herself!!!!!