Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Poor Reb! I was not expecting Reb to die and this means Lou is going to go even more crazy now. 😱

What about Allie now she is in the wheelchair? Acting so strong and then breaking down in the shower, I wanted to join in on the group hug, poor Allie.😭 I already forgot that it was Judy that attacked her so that surprised me yet again.

Heck knows what is going to happen with Ferguson because the writing is so clever, she does the opposite of what you think will happen. I missed the bit with the Doctor giving her something as my wifi dipped for a few seconds, what did he do for her? 

Ah yes, Vera. "I need gloves please" . "Will your black leather ones do?" if I remembered that quote correctly. 😂
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Joan obviously has got her full memory back, but it seems like she is a bit conflicted now she remembers the full horror of what she has done....does she want to keep her recovered memory a secret and go on a fresh murderous killing spree or does she now want help to go in a 'different direction'??

It seemed like the former of those, but then in one of those meetings with the doctor she fully admitted to him that her memory was back and had been for weeks and you'd then think the doctor would instantly turn her in, BUT, he knew his reputation would be ruined, so they've sort of come up with a plan together not to reveal her returned memory.  So rather than own up to making a bad medical decision the Doc' is going to stay quiet and will no doubt be in an even worse position if Joan does return to her killing ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Got it. I caught the part where she admitted she had her memory back but the the wifi cut my5 off when he was giving her something. Because of course the wifi decides to cut off during wentworth. 😣😅

Deep down, she is definitely still the same old Joan that we love to hate and vice versa. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I didn't even notice that he gave her something and my viewing didn't cut out, I must pay more attention!!!!  

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am 95% sure he handed her a pot of pills or something just as it cut off on me. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Spoiler
I think it was a bottle of anti-psychotics that the Doc was giving Joan...trying to stop her evil ways ???????

Lou certainly exacted her revenge on Sheila for killing Reb!!!!

Looks like Judy wants to use Allie in her wheelchair as a way of stopping or slowing down her extradition.....I can't wait until Allie finds out the truth and gets her revenge.

How surprised was Boomers 'friend' to find out that chocolates weren't going to be enough in return for taking that camera😲  You need some comedy Boomer action to take the edge off the slightly darker stuff????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Anonymous User I'm wondering if Judy is feeling really guilty and trying to repent by helping Allie? Maybe seeing her in the wheelchair made something in her head click that she did something vile. I still can't wait for Allie to realise though! 

Gotta to love the ultimatum Lou gave her, swallow the poison or I *do something to your throat* (I don't want to say the whole thing in case I can banned 😂😂).

I was not expecting Boomer's friend to do THAT for her. She really wants that baby. 😂

I'm still stumped with Joan. I keep thinking the writers plant a red herring whenever she is on screen but your theory with the doctor sounds good. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I don't think Judy has any remorse whatsoever, she seems pure evil and will do anything to get her way......she had the meeting with her lawyer and he said having a sick partner could delay the proceedings of her extradition and lo-and-behold she now tries to get closer with Allie??????

I'm a bit stumped with Joan as well, she seems to be trying to turn good, but surely something will turn her again soon to the dark side?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User
Ah, I must have missed that bit with Judy's lawyer. I wonder what Boomer will do when/if she finds out as Boomer is such a loyal friend, there is no way she would let her get away with it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Another episode down:

Spoiler
Looks like psycho Lou Kelly is on the rampage now and she has quite a prospective kill list, BUT did she list the name of that evil guard Linda, please tell me that Linda is on her kill list and that she starts with her!!!! (and after Linda she can take out the boss woman who is working in cahoots with Linda. Lou can have those two for free then someone can stop her).

Just before Lou told us about her kill list, it was interesting to see her crying in the lap of Marie and I for one (not sure if you might have thought the same) thought by the way Marie was speaking to her and stroking her head she was about to kill her.....I really thought Marie was about to kill Lou, but no.

And looks like evil Joan is about to pop back out in a warped attempt to help Vera by bumping of Jake for threatening to go to court over Grace????

Good to have Rita back as well....Rita and Lou should be good to watch in the remaining weeks??