Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Bad Girls.....that was the ITV women's prison show from back in the 90s-ish with Debra Stephenson as one of the main characters??  I did watch that but can't remember too much about it and I guess it might now be seen as rather tame up alongside a bit of Wentworth Prison??

I did also recently watch the final season DVD of Orange is the New Black.......so I'm partial to watching a good women's prison drama.  I think there's also a good Spanish one on All4 (can't remember the name and haven't seen it myself) if you were after something else to watch in the genre????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's the one. I used to watch it often, that's why I got excited when Wentworth first aired. I can't really remember if it was tame or not though. 😅

I tried OITNB but I couldn't really get in to that one. I will look out on All4 for that other one as I think I've seen it advertised there before.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2021/08/5star-sets-uk-premiere-date-for-wentworth-prison-the-final-sentence...

Looks like final season Wentworth Prison is back next week...Tuesday 24th August at 10pm on 5star.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User They sure kept that quiet! Thanks, I would have probably missed all of it without this. 😅

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, a late-ish decided scheduling decision by the folks at 5.

Although, seems to be good news for UK folk who can't avoid spoilers......it's also airing in Australia from the 24th, same day broadcast!!!!!  You only have to avoid the internet for a short while to avoid a right royal spoiler!!!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm still gutted this is the final season. At least uktvplay is showing Bad Girls from the beginning which is still excellent nowadays. 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Caught up last night with the final episode from last seasons Wentworth.......amazing just what you can forget in a few months!!!

I wonder if Allie will be spending this final season of the show in a wheelchair after that attack she took at the end of last season??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know, poor Allie. 😱

With it being the final season, I wonder if Bea or Liz will get a little cameo. Despite being killed off, it isn't uncommon for deceased characters to briefly appear in final episodes. Frankie too would be great. 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, you can't beat a good flashback sequence.  Maybe someone will die in this final season and as they slowly fade away their mind will flashback through a selection of their past inmate friends, or something like that????

Frankie coming back would be good, it's about time she came back to visit her old friend Boomer!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Episode one watched.

Spoiler
Looks like we are in for a lot of shady stuff this final season, lots of scores to be settled and not everyone making out out alive!!!!

Sheila getting at Lou by taking out Reb....don't think Marie was expecting her to do that???

Is that the doctor now going to hide the fact he knows Ferguson has her memory back just to save his own career???  It was rather nice to see Vera looming over Ferguson as she wiped up that vomit with a rather small paper towel.