Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I wonder if Joan will come for anyone....maybe she'll remember what she was like and no longer want to be like that????  She'll spend the last season trying to be good!!!

When they did that piece near the end with all the flashbacks as her memory came flooding back, I must admit to having forgot a lot of the evil things she had done, I needed that quick reminder of why she was so bad!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry I am replying late this week. 😯

It is possible that she could have a redemption story arc. That would be nice to end the show on. She has done a lot of evil things and I think she may have one final trick up her sleeve with baby Grace.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

Hi to those secret Dexter fans

There's some news you might like, check it out here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Dexter-is-coming-back/m-p/544264#M3739

UK Bob

PS: Wentworth fans, apologies for 'jacking your thread.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Thanks, I quite like Dexter. 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Hope all is well.......I'm sure I recently spotted a story that mentioned the final season of Wentworth has a date in late August for when it will start in Australia, so we can only hope that 5star won't be too far behind that and it might come to the UK in September, maybe???????????

Seems like quite the wait since season seven finished so fingers crossed we'll find out how it will all end sooner rather than later??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm all good thanks, hope the same is for you. 😊

Thanks for the info! It will sure be sad when it is over. Since My5 has the boxset, I am sure they will get the new one pretty quickly. I've been working through them again. 😅

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, all good here as well.......if you're watching through all the old seasons again I won't spoil it for you!!!!!

It's certainly taken a while for this final season to get an air date in Australia, the little story I read said it wrapped up filming last September and they're making us wait a full year to get it.......must be one person at one computer who has been editing it together in this pandemic world????

Anyway, not long now I suppose.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I've seen them all before so I know every little detail. The tongue scene is still 😱😱😱.

I wonder if they will do a complete series boxset on dvd as I would certainly buy that. 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Tongue woman is still appearing in Neighbours from time to time.....it's all I think about when I see her.

No doubt when it's all over the full series box set will be out, then in a years time the blu-ray version, then in the future a 4k version??????  It's how they make money........until we get a spin-off??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I meant to post this last night but did you ever watch Bad Girls back in the day?

I read on Twitter a few weeks a go that UKTVPlay will be getting it exclusively. Whether that is all of it in one go or on "catchup", I am unsure of.😀