Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Anonymous User 

Final day of filming doesn't necessarily mean they shot the final episode(s) last, so who knows who lives and dies. 😮
I hope Allie and Vera don't get killed as they have both come so far. 

Miss Myles finally got suspended! Did not see that coming actually at all.

It has been known for people to do bad things out of guilt so that could explain why Joan is so evil.

When the show is all over, I will be buying the complete box set if they do a big one! 😊
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Good point about filming schedules, forgot about that.

A complete boxset would be quite good, especially in Blu-ray as I've missed the better picture quality since it moved from 5HD to 5star.

The little story I read also had one of the shows producers giving a small crumb that one day they might do a spin-off.......who do we think might make for a good spin-off??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Would a spin off really be the best idea? I think Wentworth should just go out with a bang. 😊😊

If I had to choose though, definitely Rita & Ruby having an adventure somewhere. 👍👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, leave well alone, don't spoil your excellent shows history by possibly doing a rubbish spin-off......Joey anyone????

Although, Rita and Ruby does sound quite good.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User
Or even a Joan prequel.👍
Just calling it "Joan" is chilling...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:
@Anonymous User
Or even a Joan prequel.👍
Just calling it "Joan" is chilling...

@caseyb1993 

That sounds good too......Joan can be the dark and evil spin-off, Rita & Ruby can be the more comedic variant.....a few good ideas there for the makers?????

This Wednesday's finale should be good!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

That's it, all ten episodes of season eight gone in a flash!!!!!!!

Spoiler
So, Joan was true with the amnesia thing, but the slowly getting mildly evil herself Vera and always very evil Linda got her to remember her old-self with that 'spit bag' routine.  The bag on her head brought back the being buried alive thing......and then it all came flooding back!!!!

This top dog thing is not the job anyone wants, now Allie has taken a good stabbing in the showers......there's nothing more dangerous in a women's prison than taking a shower.  Will she survive???  I think she will survive, she has no idea it was Judy that attacked her, but they did that bit where she flickered her eyes open and saw Lou standing over her....hence, I think she will survive and be after Lou in season nine???????  That Judy is quite the psycho!!!!!!

And poor Boomer, her phone friend Gavin was using her all along just to try and get her as a contributor to his sleazy online sexy prison inmate chat service......or something like that.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I know, we got through them so quickly didn't we!

Poor Allie, I also think she will live because other than Lou standing over her when she came around, did you notice the music was still a bit suspenseful? When Bea and Kaz got killed, the music changed to kind of sad to let you know they were dying but with Allie, it stayed all dun..dun..duuuuun...

Yes, Judy has shown her true colours now! Even though something seemed off with her since she arrived. Lou will definitely come for her when she finds out that she stole her money. 😯

Yes, poor Boomer. 😢 Hopefully before the final episode next year, she will meet someone nice and may just get a happy ending by getting released. The show just can't leave her hanging.

The Freak is back and she will be coming for blood! Exciting but sad times ahead for the final season. 😢
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

You maybe wonder if Allie survives, will she be in a wheelchair, you can't take that many stabs to the back and 'walk' away????  Is Wentworth Prison wheelchair friendly??

It was interesting to see how evil Joan was basically created, she was actually the little girl in her dreams and it all relates back to when she saw her Dad killing her Mum by drowning her in the bath....I'm guessing that will do it???

I do hope the Aussie makers of the show maybe had the idea to film and broadcast these final two seasons closer together than normal.... more than likely it will be a wait until next Summer, but I'm just hoping it might come sooner??????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I want to know why it is always H block with these incidents. It is never any of the others! 😂

If it is like how it usually is, then is should air late spring/summer time, fingers crossed.

I wonder who Joan will come for first? 😮