Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 couldn't help noticing, it's all going on at Wentworth by the sound of it! This is a prison right? I take it there's not much rehabilitation going on! Hehe! Take care both! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

Yep, top quality Australian women's prison action......not much rehabilitation or good news to speak of, more like dark, evil and upsetting drama (with some light-hearted characters/stories to take the edge off).....all the good things you need in a TV show!!!

I would certainly recommend it if you could find the back catalogue somewhere and had the time to watch a few seasons of something new??

I think me and @caseyb1993  will be quite sad when it ends for good after the next season.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy The first so many seasons are on prime if you ever want to give it a go! It's so good! 

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler

I know I don't like Marie but clearly she wants to help Reb (hopefully), maybe she will put it in Lou's drink?😮

Rat Poison Pot Noodle, what a flavour! 

I had a feeling she didn't give him the poison either, the whole is he dead or sleeping seemed too easy. 😂

I like Miss Myles but hated how she sprayed mace at Jody a few episodes back, that just wasn't her character even though she is a bit corrupt.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User It wouldn't normally be my type of show, but you clearly both love it so never say never!!

Just as a slight hijack, so I'll only say it once, but have you given The Third Day a go? Only watched the first episode so far but it's nicely weird and with a distinct The Wicker Man feel to it, and Jude Law doing a very good Jude Law impression. It's got me quite hooked. Apparently the fourth episode will be live, and the whole story will be finished by the end of October so no ending on a cliffhanger waiting for a second season that gets cancelled! 👍 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

To say we love it is an understatement. It just gets better every week. Like @Anonymous User said, we will be gutted next season when it finally ends. 

No I haven't seen that. I haven't got any passes at the moment but will add it to the watchlist as that sounds good. 😀

Fingers crossed it does not turn in to an Eastenders Live episode!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @caseyb1993 

I did see the trailers for The Third Day, but it didn't really seem to interest me enough to watch it, although the live episode seemed interesting.....don't you just watch these live ones to spot the mistakes????

I must however get myself out and get the final season blu-ray for Orange is the New Black......I do seem to like my women's prisons!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User
I've only seen the 1st season of OITNB. I just couldn't really get into that as much as Wentworth. I do mean to give it another go though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Spoiler
Looks like we might be in for a busy finale next week!!!

A lot of stories that need some screen time, I'm guessing we might get a few cliffhangers that will run through to the final season??

A new serial killer character being introduced that has some big implications for Reb and Lou....another evil inmate, we could do with a few more Boomers.

Did we find out that the little girl plaguing Joan's nightmares was her dead daughter....and she thinks she killed her?????

Oh, and we certainly got plenty of close-up vomit shots, down the toilet, in to the nanny cam....enough is enough🤢
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Anonymous User 

Jake's reaction to the nanny cam was priceless. 😂

I thought the little girl was going to be Joan as a child. When she said "mummy", I had to rewind it to make sure I heard that correctly. The girl certainly had vibes from The Ring. 😮

We finally got a bit of Reb and Lou's back story and it certainly was not pleasant. Poor Reb....

Speaking of Boomer, I'm assuming she meets her mystery man next week, he is definitely catfishing her as well! 

Allie is going to have to watch her back now! With psycho Lou and Anne on her back.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I'm wondering if Joan really killed her daughter OR the daughter died in some way and Joan blames herself and that self-imposed guilt has turned her in to a psychotic murderess???????  Yep, that child does look freaky.

Yes, the Reb and Lou backstory seems to involve all sorts of wrong!!!!

Boomer is all worried about not being as described, but SURELY she can't think the guy coming to meet her looks like that photo.....that will be a fun meeting next week.

Will Allie survive to season nine?? 

Just spotted a small story online recently saying that Wentworth has just completed filming on its final season.  Story also had a photo of some of the women on set for the final day of shooting....maybe that gives folk an idea of who might survive to the end??????????????