Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Let's forget about them having a row, let's see Rita, Joan, Marie and Lou having a big square go out in the yard🥊🥊

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

My money is on Rita! Followed by Joan.😂
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Another episode down, not much of season 8 left to go:

Spoiler
Well, Joan got her expected warm welcome from the rest of the inmates, but is she or is she not suffering from amnesia???????  HOWEVER, did you see that wipe of her hand after Lou touched her.....she obviously remembers she's a bit of a germphobic clean freak????????

Trust Boomer to find a new twist on market research😀

Did boss lady Ann get what she deserved?????  Although when the evil ladies are planning their big square go in the yard maybe they'll need to swap out Marie for Judy?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I know, this season sure has flown! 😮

I didn't notice that at all with Lou and Joan, well spotted! I still think she is faking because she is so good at manipulating people. The lady who plays her does such a fantastic job as her.

Will Boomer get her dream fella? Well not if she doesn't tell the truth, bless her.

Did not expect Ann to get bashed, I thought they would get Miss Myles like planned,  who probably should have had the 3 strikes and out by now. The death stare by Judy at the last second of the episode! 

Allie is so close to having a breakdown now, poor thing. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I think that Allie also spotted when Joan wiped her hand after touching Lou, so that will be something else she needs to worry about.....time to resign as top dog!!

Can Boomer's dream man really be a guy who talks dirty to cold callers, she might be able to do better????

Yep, that final stare to camera was quite chilling, more to Judy than meets the eye!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

True regarding Boomer, she just looked so happy, bless her. He could be....nice behind the phone? 😂

Has Ruby screwed up her parole though with helping Judy out? 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Hopefully Ruby and Boomer get away with helping Judy, but evil staring at camera Judy may have plans to drop them in it... Hopefully not though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Spoiler
Exactly how poor is the security at Wentworth Prison??  Joan is taken to window shop at the prison creche and at no point is she searched during the episode to find a big box of rat poison, a vial of poisonous liquid and a big glass with a goldfish in it.....come on, do the basic security searches at least!!!!!!!!  Also, how can you transport a large glass of water in your tracksuit pocket without spilling a drop?????

The rat poison liquid has now ended up with Marie....does it look like she might be planning some mass killing????

And nice to see Boomer back in contact with her weirdo phone friend....a prison wedding by any chance in the coming episodes????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Anonymous User 

I thought exactly the same! What idiot psychiatrist would take a prisoner to a creche?😮
Although, I was wondering if the show had forgotten about baby Grace already.

That poor goldfish didn't have much room to swim in that glass, poor thing. I wonder if she will smash it when she finally snaps as didn't she do that in an early season to her poor fish? Yes I was wondering that too, not one drop of water was spilled. I only have to take a brew into the next room and it's everywhere.😕

If Marie has turned over a new leaf, maybe she will flush it down the toilet? 

And what about Miss Myles? I've never seen her actually show fear, even as the hostage. 😮😮

Finally, Lou is going to be out for blood when she is back on the unit!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

There's no way Marie is putting that poison down the toilet now.....as soon as she went in and stopped Joan topping herself she could have grabbed the bottle and immediately poured it down the toilet in Joan's cell, but oh no, she carefully takes it off her, carefully puts the lid back on and carefully pops it in her pocket....she is 100% doing something bad with it, or maybe the woman can use it as a flavouring for their tasteless pot noodles??????

Yes, Miss Myles, it was weird to see her looking weak..... although she is rather hated, she does have a good array of one-liners and put-downs when she is annoyed with a prisoner (none of which can be retold here😀).

Did you think Joan had killed the doctor or not?? they obviously wanted you to think that when Vera went in his office and he was sort of slumped in his chair, but I was sort of sure she hadn't done it and he was only having a snooze.