Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, the old amnesia storyline......at least they'll be able to drag it out for a while until Joan does her dasterdly reveal!!!!!!

I think Jake was going to try and kill her and not get caught, BUT, if he did succeed and was caught, he was OK with going down to save Vera and Grace?????????

Yes, maybe Marie has turned over a new leaf and it was a bit sad to see her downfall.....just a little bit though.

I don't think Ali is going to get the chance to do anything, she'll be in the 'slot' for quite some time after trying to kill Marie and it now looks like that scheming new prison boss lady is going to try and get Lou 'fingers' Kelly as the new top dog (to help keep the prison peace), so when Ali does reappear in gen' pop' she'll be way back down the food chain and not really able to do anything???????????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I saw a teaser a few days ago on 5star though where Allie says something like "remember when I said I would take more than one finger next time", so I think she will be back on H block in the next episode.

I was thinking about that too with the boss lady maybe getting Lou as Top Dog, I wonder what she is scheming for? Revenge on an inmate? Or maybe on Vera/works with Joan?
It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Poor Boomer is having a bit of a tough time too, she may have hated her mum but it seems she did love her at the same time, bless her.
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, the boss lady thing is certainly going somewhere, I'm not sure it's a Joan related thing, but she is certainly up to something!!!!

Last season we were all like "poor Liz", this year we can just replace that with "poor Boomer"😀

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Definitely "poor Boomer". You would have thought the court would have seen that she did what she did out of compassion, not cold blood and maybe just gave her a  sentence of several years, not life. Maybe in the show's finale she gets to walk free? That would be a nice ending for her. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I was a bit later in watching it this week, but latest episode has now been viewed.

Spoiler
So, scheming prison boss lady (Ann) has had personal experience of a terrorist attack, hence why she is doing many of the things she is doing???  Although it's not good to see her scheming with that horrible female guard (Linda), that double-act could do some damage!!!!!!!

Another up and down week for Boomer😀

It does seem quite ridiculous that Joan would ever end up back at that prison, but role on the fun and games when she arrives back next week.....might she swing again from the basketball hoop???

You just knew that Ruby's day release was going to lead to trouble for Rita......and Ruby herself!!!

There was a lot going on this week.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Linda spraying mace in to Jody's eyes came out of nowhere. How has she not been sacked yet as she has been corrupt for years now. 😮

I must have missed the bit where they said Joan was going back to prison! To be fair someone called me whilst it was airing so that's probably why. I think she will still maintain this "Kath" persona in prison thinking the inmates will go easy on her.

Poor Boomer and Ruby. They don't half get the sharp end of the stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Spoiler
If Joan is pretending with this amnesia thing then she is a very good actress.....although, how about that scene towards the end when Jake was looking through the one-way mirrored glass and Joan came towards him, I really thought she was going to give him a knowing nod or a wink!!!!!!

Kanga-ruby back safe and well......but is this the last we see of Rita???????

Marie continues to suffer due to her past actions, on the receiving end of a bit of waterboarding.....although she is trying to work her way between Lou and Reb??????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Regarding Marie, I don't think she is planning that. I think she sees Reb as a second chance to be motherly. I still hate her though. 😅
Towards the end, I'm thinking since Joan got bashed around the head pretty bad, she does believe she is this Kath person. Then again, she is good at manipulating people, the audience included.

I hope Rita hasn't left, I love her kick behind attitude! 😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yep, Rita is certainly one of the favourite characters and it would be good to see her back inside again with her sister......although she is basically on the run now so surely they'll catch-up with her soon, give it a few episodes and she'll be back.  Maybe once she's seen her father she'll hand herself in??????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

She cares about Ruby too much to just abandon her. I can see her returning. ☺

I would love to see her have a row with Joan! 😂