Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
How did you guess? 😂
I was like "Noooo Will, what are you doing???" 
 I'm so glad her plan to get to Ruby failed, since she is going to rot away, she wanted to take poor Ruby down with her, although Mr J will be in a lot of trouble as he will no doubt be found out.

I'm glad you noticed all the tension with the baby too, I had to keep looking away. Joan would have been pretty stupid to kidnap her at a petrol station. I love how Vera talks to the little one, they are so adorable together! I wonder who did open that window, maybe Vera actually did to let air in and forgot to close it before she left? 

Totally did expect Joan to get whacked around the head so early on. 😮

I didn't know they could reattach fingers like that either! It healed pretty quickly as well! I would like to know how as when I had an accident with the top of my finger once, it took forever to heal..Ughh, that tongue bit was super uncomfortable.... 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Ahh, so you have extra reason to hate a bit of finger torture???

Surely Joan isn't caught so soon, there must be a twist to come that keeps her from the law....and if caught she wouldn't be sent back to Wentworth, there must be another women's prison in Australia??????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You could say that. 😂

Considering Joan has "official" documents, she may get away again as she is an intelligent woman. There have been some gullible characters in the show so this would not surprise me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

It was only episode two, so she will surely get away again....if we were nearer the end of the season it might have been more uncertain?????

I did like early in the episode when Vera was putting Grace in the car and said she might see uncle Will and....Jake, no Dad??  Does Grace know Jake is Daddy??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Perhaps Vera doesn't like saying the D word since Grace can not talk yet. (My logic 😂.)

I think she will soften soon especially if Jake babysits more often and shows he could be a good dad.

We definitely have not seen the last of Joan, I still think she will get the baby somehow. I don't think she would hurt her though to get to Vera as she does have a soft side for babies as we have seen twice before during the fire and when she worked in a previous prison. You watch that be this season's cliffhanger finale.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Spoiler
Don't you just love it when a show skips over an exciting storyline, for at least one episode???  No Joan last night, she must still be lying there waiting for an ambulance to arrive?????

Boomer didn't last long on that hunger strike.....and what she threw up on that computer keyboard did indeed look exactly like the new breakfast special🤢

Not sure about this new leaking of state secrets storyline to get our new British character on board?????

And, Marie was so close to be shipped off somewhere else, if only A-class prisoners didn't bring with them a premium value!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I know right? The teaser lied! If she is still waiting for an ambulance, Australia really need to get their stuff together. 😂

Poor Boomer couldn't skip one meal bless her. Originally, I thought she made her self sick to distract Vera but no, the poor woman contracted salmonella. Didn't that "breakfast stew" look disgusting? I wouldn't feed that to my dog. 

Marie, I am unconvinced that she has fully turned over a new leaf. I still think she is gunning for Ruby.....

Yes, the British lady came out of nowhere! I thought Bad Girls had been brought back. 😂
I knew Vera's new friend was a bad egg! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Maybe next week is all about Joan????

It seemed like last night's episode elapsed over a few days??? So there must be some good Freak updates that happened over that same time frame???

Is her secret identify still in tact...was that blow to the head so bad she's dead, story over????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It could be. 👍

I feel like someone at the hospital will know her and she will claim amnesia. If she isn't dead. I highly doubt she is, as bringing her back would have been pointless.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
"I feel like someone at the hospital will know her and she will claim amnesia."

Am I a good at predicting or what? 😂
I had a strong feeling they were going the faux amnesia route. The woman is that frightening she is even scared of her own self in her nightmare. And Jake, how stupid is he trying that in a hospital full of staff and security (I presume the last one as they don't seem to be doing their job correctly)? 😮

Marie- After all she has done, I felt a little bit of Schadenfreude towards her downfall. I was shocked though when she tried to save Ruby. Wow!

I wonder how many fingers Allie will take from Kelly this time?