Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User I remembered what happened but didn't want to bring Liz and Boomer up so I wouldn't re-spoil it. Poor Liz! .😢
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Oh yes, you can tell that Wentworth is back when you get extended warnings before each section of the show listing every bad thing known to man.......and then you get a helpline at the end!!!!!!

Spoiler
The new characters of Kelly and Reb seem like an interesting addition going forward.....although 'Fingers' Kelly is quite the psycho.  The finger scene was quite good😀 although you now need to film that actress in some way with a missing digit, does that mean a CGI budget for the show??

You were quite right that Joan (aka The Freak... aka Cath Maxwell) would be after Vera's baby...looks like she has a little kidnapping trip planned, although surely not successful??????

Also, new title sequence with the UK having it as just Wentworth and no longer Wentworth Prison????

It's good to have it back.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
It certainly has come back with a bang hasn't it?? 

OMG where to start!

Wasn't keen on the new opening titles, it doesn't sound as dramatic as before but it obviously doesn't affect the show heavily.

I'm wondering now if Jean has a doppelganger that she took the identity of. They do say everyone has one out there! I would prefer that to a twin sister.
I am already convinced that friend of Vera's works for the Freak, why else is she there all of a sudden? Unless I have forgotten she was in a past season maybe.

On to this new character "Lou", the noises of the bone been severed made me cringe, yet Game of Thrones has way more violence than a finger being cut off which I was okay with. 😂
Poor Boomer in the shower, she really needs to keep her mouth shut and thinks before she says.

Ali as top dog, when I read this at first, I thought "really?". Then I remembered she killed that evil guard so it seemed natural for her to take the reins.

Rita, I am glad is still in the show. I thought the writers would just get rid of her off screen but nope! 

And Marie.... You know the answer already. 😂

Finally, has everyone forgotten about Liz already? 😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I do like it when new characters have short snappy names, so much easier to remember and forum friendly.

I know what you mean, I never bother about brutal violence, just don't mess with fingers or toes!!

It did look like Rita might be out and away, but that guy killing himself might see her right back inside????

Ali as top dog....that's ok, I'm sure everyone gets a shot at some point???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I loved how they introduced Ali's new hair like it was a Tresemme or Garnier shampoo advert. 😂

Good point about Rita, especially since Ruby is still potentially in harms way.

I wish the writers would make Boomer a bit more serious as the poor woman seems to be the prison clown. Especially since we were shown her more serious side with poor Liz and her mum last season. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I think we're in for an exciting and dark season 8 and like most seasons I think Boomer is used as the bit of light in that dark.....or something like that 😁😁

Only 19 episodes left until the whole thing is over.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Let us cherish the 19 remaining episodes! I will certainly miss our weekly gossip. 😊

I also loved how Vera was comfortable letting the women hold her baby. It just shows the trust she has in them. Well H block anyway. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Those 19 episodes are going to take a while... we'll be chit chatting well in to 2021.

Boomer did help the baby to pop out in last season's finale, so that was worth a hold!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User that's true. I forget they are only short seasons. 😂
Boomer would make such a lovely mum. 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Episode two in the bag:

Spoiler
I bet at the end of that episode you were happy then sad all in the space of a few seconds..... why did Will have to be so good at CPR😂

I did like the tension they were creating through the episode with the will she / won't she be kidnapped.....I did think Joan was coming through the bedroom window while Jake was asleep.  Oh and now it looks like Joan's survival from the grave will be discovered now she's in hospital, surely someone will recognise her????????

Amazing what they can do with finger surgery these days....could they not do the same with that tongue😂