Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I was screaming at those thugs dragging Vera up to the roof whilst she was in labour. She took no abuse from them though! Go Vera! 

Animals they were!

With Will saying, "you will be in protection for a long time" (or whatever he said), does that even mean we will see Marie again? 

Great theory with the Freak, wouldn't that be too cliche though with a secret twin? Then again, what other explanation could there possibly be?

I quite like that she is back, with all the rotten things she has done, could she really have gone out that easily? I have an inkling that Vera's baby could be a key plot with Joan next season. 😮

That reminds me... There is NO WAY that baby is 6 weeks early! 😂 I was 2 months early and apparently really really tiny. 😇

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, Marie is supposedly going to rot on her own in solitary, but if she is still in the prison surely she'll get some screen time??????

Also, no Juice appearance in this season, thought she might have popped up in one episode at least????

If the DNA on Joan's dead body proved it was her, then it's a relative or she bribed the forensics people to fix the result...... there can't be too many explanations??

Vera did seem to push that baby out quite easily, she could have pulled up her trousers and went straight back to work!!!!!  There can't be that many acting newborns to choose from for those sort of scenes, especially if it's meant to be a small one....... to do a small premature baby they might have had to use a fake doll, so rather than doing that they used a normal sized real baby????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm sure I saw a Juice cameo quite early into this season. 

Hey if American Sniper can show a plastic doll (have you seen that?) then Wentworth could have. 🙂

It just made me laugh how a baby that popped out so early looks pretty normal. I wonder if Vera will put Liz or Elizabeth as a middle name?🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I must have missed that Juice appearance, blink and you miss her!!!!  Maybe now that it looks like Joan will be back next year, Juice will appear more often looking to get revenge for her sorely missed tongue😀

I haven't seen that film, but good baby acting / accurate newborn dolls must be a difficult trick to perfect.

I was a bit disappointed that just after giving birth Vera said the name was Grace..... oh come on, surely it could have been Elizabeth given what just happened????  A middle name is surely the least Liz deserves????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Actually the fake baby in American Sniper was deliberate. 😮 I remember reading Clint Eastwood who directed it was impatient with the baby actors as they can only be on set for certain amount of time. (A bit harsh! 😂)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_lCmnfw8uU

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Just spotted tonight on a couple of websites that the new eighth season of Wentworth Prison will be back on 5star on Wednesday 5th August.

Can't wait to see what fun they get up to this season!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User hurray!! Finally a date. 😂 

There was mass panic on Twitter as they would not drop a date and people were speculating C5 had dropped the show. 😮😮

We can relax now....😂

We must do our weekly gossip when it airs! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

We must do our weekly gossip when it airs! 

@caseyb1993 

Of course, how else to make sense of what we've just watched😂

Do we fully remember all that happened at the end of season 7???  I do still have last seasons finale episode on record to rewatch just before 5th August, but I can't say I remember all that happened.  Obviously who can forget the big end reveal with Joan The Freak and I'm sure the last episode had the violent prisoner hostage thingy as Marie tried to escape, but who died and who survived???  Also did Boomer get out, how poor was poor Liz by the end.........can't quite remember the finer details.  A rewatch definitely needed to set myself right.

This new season does seem to have multiple new characters, so might take a while to find out who we like and don't like???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry for replying late!

Did you rewatch the finale? Because I remember being in tears watching it when it aired. 😭

Ugh, Marie. One character I wish they axed off. 😂

I love when they add new characters because I like seeing if they do a bait and switch where you think they are good but then it is revealed they are evil! 

I've been wondering if the Freak will try to abduct Vera's baby in a revenge storyline? As in a previous season, didn't she bond with an inmate's baby? It just seems way too convenient that they were both revealed in last season's finale.

I have also muted keywords on Twitter like Wentworth, WentworthPrison, Freak etc... Not spoiling it for me this time, Twitter! 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Nope, not up to date yet, but soon.

Surely Joan will be looking for revenge on everyone that helped bury her????