Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Are you up to date with the latest WP episode??????

Spoiler
Looks like Marie is now a hated figure amongst her fellow inmates as they've found out what she has been up to....... but looks like she is also about to be broken out of jail?????  I'm guessing this break-out storyline will be the big thing as we head through the last two episodes of the season to a big cliffhanger??

Also, Jake no longer the baddest prison guard, that new guy (whose name I can't quite remember) is certainly taking on that role......... are we heading for a situation in these next two episodes where Jake does something good, does something heroic and helps to save the day in some way??
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I sure am! Thanks to twitter, the finale has been spoilt for me so grrrrrrrrr.... 😠

Spoiler
I was so confused, Marie was aware that Shaun (the bad guard) was taking her to that "gangster"? As she looked confused and then all of a sudden they were talking about it.

Will is a massive hypocrite don't you think? 

The above isn't the finale spoilers so it is safe to click on. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Damn that Twitter, another reason I'm glad not to be on it......... you'll just need to act surprised when the stuff you know about happens in these last two episodes.

Yes, Will is fast becoming a less favourable character, he gets some temporary power and turns in to a complete git!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User one thing I loved is how Liz went all protective mode over Boomer with her mum. That was so sweet. ☺

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

What a great end to last nights episode of Wentworth Prison:

Spoiler
It was all very Negan and his bat Lucille and who exactly did he bash at the end of that season of The Walking Dead..... but who exactly did Shaun shoot in last nights final scene?????????  It sort of looks like they might be trying to imply that it was Vera, BUT, surely he can't have killed a pregnant woman (that would be rather dark), surely he moved and has shot some lesser known background character?????

Is the answer to the above something that was spoiled for you on Twitter????  If so, keep it to yourself, NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

I'm also wondering if next weeks final episode will see the end of Liz..... in one way or another..... it's all looking rather grim. 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

(Nothing about the next episode)

Spoiler
I don't watch TWD so I don't know who they are 😂😂

Luckily who got shot wasn't spoilt for me but I do know how it ends. Thanks Twitter! 😠

i hope he didn't shoot Vera, that would be lowest of the low to kill an expectant mother and her unborn baby! 😠
I can't see them killing her off though, she is too important to the show. 😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Killing Vera and her unborn child would surely be too dark even for Wentworth Prison, I'm sure it will be someone else.  I've still got the episode on record, so will need to go back and see exactly who was kneeling in front of Shaun and try and work out the angles and guess who it might have been...... they must have been right next to him, given the 'splash back'.

Compared to Shaun, Jake is now coming across as an Angel!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

One thing is for sure, Marie will not be safe around the others since her plan has clearly backfired! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
OMGOMGOMG

What a season finale that was!!

1. I'm so glad it wasn't Vera who got killed. In a way it was obvious she wouldn't as it didn't actually show her get shot unlike Boomer's mum. (A useless character in my opinion). 

2. Ali finally grows a pair and shoots that witch! 😂 (Plus that psycho Brody, he needs an award for best baddie.)

3. Poor Liz. 😢 Boomer agreed to her request to put her out of her misery despite her parole. Just shows what a loving soul she is. 😢 That means she is the only original prisoner left now. It's weird how Miss Miles waited until after it was done to grab hold of her? 

4. RETURN OF THE FREAK!!! I wonder what is going to go down next season. More importantly, how did she get out of that grave and who's body was that?? 😮

5. I hope Rita comes back now her "cover" is blown. She really makes the show.

Okay, so number 3 and 4 were what got spoilt for me. Damn you Twitter, I could have coped with number 1 but these were waaaay too important. I think next season I will keep off Twitter for 10 weeks. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, you can always trust Wentworth Prison to give you a cracking finale.

The armed stand-off came to a good conclusion with no favourites being killed (we knew it wouldn't have been Vera).  No one will really miss Costa the drug dealer or Boomer's Mum...... and evil Brody certainly got what he deserved.  Fair enough that Marie is just injured and she'll be back next season, they can't kill off too many in one season!!!!!!

A great final scene for Liz's exit and a good way to keep Boomer in the show for a bit longer.

Yes, they've got to try and get Rita back in to the show next season, a great character...... although as she was being driven away at the end I did think she was about to be ambushed and killed off, BUT NO, what do we have here, Joan Ferguson alive and living on the streets as a tramp!!!!!!!

Don't know about You, but Joan still being alive is maybe taking that storyline a bit too far?????  They spent a lot of time on that previously and I thought it had come to a good end last season.... enough already!!!!!!  The scriptwriters are going to have to go some to convince me that her return is a good idea for the show.  AND YES, how is she back....... well, here's my idea.  The ex prison guard who was blackmailing everyone last season not only followed, saw and filmed the body being buried, but then must have also helped Joan get out..... Joan then went and killed her twin Sister (that no one knew about) and put her in to the box (hence, DNA on the messed up dead body would be like Joans).  Joan had then planned to make her evil return, but, that ex guard ended up getting shot on Vera's doorstep...... and damn it, she then had to go live undercover as a tramp until she could come back in season 8??????

Bring on next years fun.... can't wait.