Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

What a great ending to last nights episode of Wentworth Prison...... a rather grisly ending for one of our main characters....... you could sort of tell something was about to happen as the episode was nearing the end, but still shocking none the less!!!!!!

......... and once again, poor Liz and her gentleman caller!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I know, not poor Kaz!! 😭

Do you think it was Marie that bumped her off? Or is that too obvious? 

Ah yes, poor Liz, atleast her caller died happily! 😂

I have a bad feeling that with Liz in her confused state, and how she confronted Kaz, she will probably think she killed her. 😥

How has Miss Miles kept her job for so long? 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

There seems like there could be a line of suspects........ as you say, could it have been Marie, maybe it was Ruby (that new Stang character might have got her to do it to save Rita??) or maybe it was that drug dealing woman whose name I can't remember as Kaz was always stopping her drug business?????????

Also, is Rita ever going to wear the prison issue tracksuit..... she's been in her normal clothes for months?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I did notice that about Rita! Don't On Remand prisoners get to wear their own clothes or is she a full on prisoner now after basically using whats-er-name as a punching bag?

I wonder if Allie will go back to her old ways now that Kaz can no longer help her? Maybe Ruby will help her if she does? 

And finally, Vera really needs to stop using that baby as a weapon, I'm slowly starting to feel sorry for Jake right now. I get she is still hurt but he is still the baby daddy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Just in case you are not up to date with last nights episode:

Spoiler
So it was Marie that did for Kaz, I think (and she is now 'top dog')....... Ruby and Costa were the red herrings although Costa has been framed for it!!!!!

However, in framing Costa for the murder a lot seems to hinge on that blood stained hoodie being found with her drugs stash, BUT, if the Police/Forensics do the tests on the hoodie, won't they find that the blood is Marie's (from that cut on her arm??) and the DNA from all the sweat on the hoodie would also point to Marie???????  Just seems if they did more digging Costa would be clear and Marie would be done for??????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I really don't think Marie did it to be honest, it just seems waaaaay to easy. Ruby could be lying about taking the fall for that woman (forgot her name oops). I hope not though as Ruby is awesome. Unless I missed something that said it was Marie? I did watch it at 3am haha.

Jake is really getting on my nerves now. He is like a sniffer dog every time a bloke gets close to Vera. You made your own bed dude. 😑
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Ah nevermind, I just remembered the ending. 😆
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Poor Ruby!! I hope she pulls through no thanks to that witch Marie. She is not a very good top dog is she? I give her a week before she gets overthrown. 

Poor Boomer, she has done so well being good and her mum has screwed her over. 😢

Jake is really irritating me with his jealously but what that officer has done to him is horrible! 😐

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

The storyline with Marie finding out who killed her Son certainly came to a head rather quickly in this episode........ surely Ruby will survive, would the writers bump off two major characters within just a couple of episodes?????  

Yes, poor Boomer, will she go down for more time because of what her Mum did or will she get away from any real blame and be released????

I'm wondering if Jake will end up trying to get some major revenge for what has happened to him and this could play some part in an explosive finale to the season???????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I know, it's almost like they forgot and then just sneezed it at us! 😂

I hope they believe Boomer as she deserves a happy ending like Franky eventually had. I would hate to see her go though. 😞