Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It sort of sounds like the show is slowly coming to an end doesn't it? What, with all these happy endings going on. 😞

I honestly thought we would be seeing Vera as a prisoner. I was so wrong. 😮

I would love Maxine to reappear before the show ends. Everyone seems to have forgotten about her. 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I wouldn't be too surprised if season seven turned out to be the last, a lot of the best TV series tend to stop at seven??  If more and more of the original character stories come to an end, when they get released, maybe the end should be near or they risk dragging it out a bit too long?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Wentworth Prison back on 5star on Saturday 8th June......... can't wait.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User awww yeah! 😃
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Found this pre season 7 Wentworth Prison Documentary on Youtube and it's quite an interesting watch....... takes you back over some of the big stuff from first six seasons (including the tongue scene), then a sneak peak at season seven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOy_GBoE7b8

If you're in to these sort of things, give it a watch and see what you think.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Totally forgot it started last night! will watch it today! Plus this interesting documentary!😃
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Wow, I did not expect that to happen! 😮😮😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, quite a breathless opening episode, we seemed to power through all the action and Poor Rita, her Wedding day ruined......... but was he killed by his own biker gang, or Marie's people just wearing that biker gear????

Also, it's taking ages for Boomer to get her parole hearing, since it was mentioned at the end of last season...... will she get the next happy ending exit or will something keep her inside???????

...... and as we always seem to say, poor Liz, how much longer can she stay at Wentworth Prison???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous UserPoor Rita. It is amazing how a character that has had only 1 season can have such an impact on the audience. 😢😢

Awww I would be sad if Boomer left 😞

There is sadly only three ways it could end for Liz.

• Released on compassionate grounds.
  • Moved to a place where vulnerable prisoners go.
  • To meet up with Bea. 😞

Ugh, Marie/Allie are so annoying... I think she organised it to get to Rita but then it wouldn't surprise me if it were her own gang. 😠

Now where is Juice? 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Yes, there's not much that can really happen with Liz..... maybe go to the same special prison as Maxine and die off-screen, if that is what happened to Maxine??????

Rita is certainly having a big impact for a new character, just wait until everyone finds out she was a cop.

I'm guessing Juice might just be an occasional bit-part player from now on, bring her in for the light relief between all the doom and gloom!!!  But as I've mentioned before, the actress playing Juice is now turning up as a very very occasional character in Neighbours and every time she appears it rather freaks me out.