Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Another episode down:

Spoiler
It does seem like something we've been saying for a few weeks now, but poor old Liz...... don't know about you, but the way that scene was going I thought she was going through with her 'hotshot', until she was stopped at the very last moment.

Also, Kaz now seems to be going for mass murderer status, by returning that 'hotshot' to Marie...... but is Marie dead or still alive??? I think I know which one you'd prefer!!!!!

I guess the blackmailer storyline outcome might be getting saved to the season finale????  I still think Jake might be part of it in some way, he was very keen for Vera to pay...... so he can get his share???????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
I saw a preview for next week's episode on youtube. You can tell it's getting to the finale!
I had a guess that Kaz would discover Liz before it was too late as I still think she will get a happyish ending. 😉
I don't think Marie is dead as this whole "who killed my son?" storyline would have been for nothing? 
I think Jake is just terrified about going to prison to be honest. I mean, he is a snake, but I think that was just panic. I'm glad Will headbutted him though!

I'm so glad someone else shares my love for this show! 💖

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I'm so glad someone else shares my love for this show! 💖

@caseyb1993

When Wentworth first started I nearly didn't bother as I didn't think a modern take of Prisoner Cell Block-H would be my thing, but I'm certainly glad I gave it a go as it is one of the best dramas out there...... I just wish it had stayed on 5HD!!!!!

I think Marie will still be alive..... the episode description for next week in the guides says, 'Marie gets closer to discovering who killed her son', so she must survive...... great way to kill a cliffhanger.

Yes, the headbutt was glorious.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Only one episode to go......... and our penultimate episode from last night was quite exciting!!!!!

Spoiler
I didn't like Boomer exposing Liz and her Dementia over the tannoy to the whole Prison..... what a cow!!!

I don't think any blackmailer would be happy with a bag full of leaflets and now they have told the Police where to find Joan's body!!!!  Interesting times ahead in this final episode for the worried trio..... if they all go down Wentworth Prison will need quite a recruitment drive to replace them!!

Looks like Ruby might be in trouble in this final episode now that Drago has worked out that she was the one who killed Marie's son........ However, I bet that Rita will discover that only Drago has worked this out and might bump her off to save her sister????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
I know, it is so exciting!!
Channing is completely off his rocker!

I felt it when Ruby had her tattoo burned off. Ouch! 😮
I hope Drago goes, her answer for everything is "i'll kill them". I don't get how she figured it out though?

Poor Liz, she can't catch a break can she? 😞

I still can't get the Freak's corpse out of my head. That actually really did disturb me a little. 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

It was certainly a nice touch to see that 'dodgy' Channing guy and his fall from grace..... he was certainly going slightly mad!!!!!

I did spot how Drago worked it out....... Rita took that picture of Ruby from the board to help protect her identity, it was a full length picture of her that would have given away what she was wearing and would link her to the CCTV.... however, it must have been from a few episodes ago, but that same picture had already been taken down by Drago/Marie and used to show someone else, SO Drago knew about that exact photograph..... hence, when she was staring at the board in this episode she could tell that that exact photo' was missing, she then looked out the cell at Rita and surmised that she must have taken it to protect Ruby.  At this stage Drago knows Ruby is the killer of Marie's son, but Marie doesn't know..... hence why I'd guess that Rita will kill Drago to stop her telling Marie?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm still puzzled but I will take that answer. 🙂

I wonder if The Freak will show up alive at literally the last second?! 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Well, what did you make of last nights Wentworth finale...... quite exciting!!!!

Spoiler
We probably could have guessed that 'mad' Channing might be popping back to have an impact on the conclusion of the blackmailer story (the person you said it would be)..... great gunshot to take out the blackmailer and then because he is now so mad, he was easy to set-up for Joan's escape and burial...... a nice neat conclusion that saves our trio of staff.

I though Rita might take out Drago, didn't quite expect it to be so public and quite so bloody...... now she is being thrown to the wolves by her Police colleagues she will be a full-time resident at Wentworth for many years to come....... and despite the sacrifice Ruby's secret might still come out due to the little note in Liz's secret box.... looks like that will still be a big part of season seven.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
I'm still convinced the freak isn't dead! That corpse looked fake! 😄
I expected that woman to be the stalker but did NOT expect that bullet to the head! 
What about Vera actually still having a baby? That was a sneaky twist. Jake the snake still expected sunshine and rainbows between them though. 😮

That was an epic fight! That should have been on Sky Box Office lol. Miss Myles needs to be caught and sacked though, she is so corrupt. 😮
I hope Rita becomes Top Dog next season and teach Kaz how to actually be a T.D. It will be interesting between her and Marie. 😄
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I don't think we have many staff at Wentworth who aren't 'bad' in one way or another, just some are badder than others.

Rita, Kaz and Marie, a three-way fight for Top-Dog?????

AND are we going to see Boomer getting parole in early season seven..... it must be about time for her to get out and have a happy ending???