Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yes, a great first episode with some interesting new characters and battles ahead....... the sewing machine was for someone who didn't know the rules, imagine what you'll get if you should have known better!!!!

Jake is very very much the character that you would like to be done away with in a very painful way..... but he keeps finding a way back when all looks lost.

Also good to see the return of the tongueless!!!!  I wonder if that was a fleeting visit to show she was still alive or will she be seen more often??  She ain't going to have any lines to learn her acting will all be facial acting and middle finger salutes.

How lucky can Franky get??  She thinks the Police are about to break her door down and they do the neighbour instead...... not sure if I want her to prove her innocence as she'll leave the show and we need her in the prison.

I'm on the fence with Joan, surely she couldn't have got out of that one, BUT you never know.

Bring on episode two.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

"How lucky can Franky get??  She thinks the Police are about to break her door down and they do the neighbour instead...... not sure if I want her to prove her innocence as she'll leave the show and we need her in the prison. "

That was so cliche, it was obviously going to happen. No way would she have been found in the first episode. 😂

Ughh, Jake... 😠

Spoiler
It's not like Joan was buried that deep, and the box did crack open so it is possible she escaped? What a way to go if she did die though! That would be terrifying... 😞
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Currently up to date with Wentworth Prison episode 2.

Spoiler
I can't believe it has taken us so long to see Wentworth Prison Fight Club???  That new character Ruby looks like she can handle herself.

Like many of us, I do enjoy a good shower scene..... however, last nights 28 stab wound marathon has taken that to a different place.... that Sonia (who is back) is a right psycopath!!!!!

And, Franky...... will she be dead or alive?????
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
It kind of just looked like Franky got shot in the hand? 
The shower scene reminded me of the scene from Psycho! It was so obviously not Liz that she killed though. What a way to go! 
I really like Sonia! don't ask me why. 😂

Jake though,ugh. Take the hint, she doesn't want you! 😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Spoiler
The new episode was very heavy on the Franky storyline and basically bringing that character to its conclusion....... and as the 5star channel continuity announcer said at the end of the episode, possibly the first ever happy ending on Wentworth Prison.  I'm sure we won't be seeing her again, so a satisfying end for one of the better longrunning characters.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
I'm glad "Fridget" got their happy ending but will be sad that they have left the show. It feels like all the good ones are going. It can't be the first happy ending because what about Doreen? She got hers. 🙂

I'm rewatching seasons 4 and 5 as I got a free month of prime. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Considering how dark it usually is I must have forgot any previous happy times!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Another episode of Wentworth Prison down.....

Spoiler
This season continues to give us interesting new characters...... who also have links to existing inmates.  Mr Jackson continues to spiral out of control as he can't cope with burying Ferguson alive........ I don't know about you, but I can see his storyline continuing to develop in such a way that he'll end up going back to dig Joan up and dicovering an empty coffin!!!!!!!!!!

Also, did you spot the hilarious moment when Juice was trying to sort of sign something to a fellow inmate and the only thing that other inmate got wrong was the word 'cat'......... and at that point for decencys sake I shall not explain further!!!!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
I did notice that with Juice! Her face was like "oh come on, you should know this!" 😂
I'm so glad she is still in the show. 🙂

I was thinking the exact same scenario with Mr. J. 😮
I still maintain it is possible she escaped as the box cracked open as he was burying her, so she could have potentially gotten out. If she is dead though, what a terrifying way to go... 😮

I wish Maxine would come back, I miss her in the show. Get rid of Allie and bring her back instead. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

It would be good to see Maxine back, assuming she is still alive?????  It was very early in season five that she left for a different prison to get better cancer treatment, but I can't remember if we've ever had any indication what has happened..... maybe you're just left to assume the worst.

OR...... final episode of season 6, Maxine returns and Mr Jackson digs up an empty coffin.... bring on season 7 (it could happen!!!!).