cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching nowtv via,app on tv cant see my entertainment package

I have signed up for entertainment package can see it on mobile when I.log in on tv via app on youview I cant see package just showing free trial for cinema tried hard factory reset still not working ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Entertainment pass is not available via YouView boxes. Cinema catch up is the only service available.

Mentioned and detailed many times in the community if you search.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Entertainment pass is not available via YouView boxes. Cinema catch up is the only service available.

Mentioned and detailed many times in the community if you search.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes found it thanks !

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What do I do now
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can get a NowTV Stick from Curry’s, Argos, or Amazon, for £14.99, which comes bundled with passes for two month’s Entertainment, which NowTV would charge you £15.98 for.

As long as you have a TV with an HDMI input you can use for the Stick, and WiFi in your home, you can take advantage of this, arguably with a £0.99 rebate on the Stick itself.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.