cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch live not working

Since the update watch live will not work says check internet connection but on demand programmes still work fine, any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with Entertainment and Movies.  On demand works fine, but live-watching doesn't work - just says there 'seems to be an issue' and that I should check back later.  Been this way since last night. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What devices are you using?

Have you tried to unplug the device and router for a few mintues?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I just got off a chat with someone from the helpdesk who advised me to go to system settings and check for an update.  I would've done that straight away, but it had said that an update had already been done this morning (since the problem began).

But now i've done that, it seems to be working fine.  Hope this helps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve got two boxes neither of which are working. Just tries the app on iPad and all works as it should, restarting everything has made no difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told initially to unplug/plug back in.  Then they suggested holding the reset button.  Neither of those worked for me.  But checking for updates appears to have fixed the issue on both boxes (for what it's worth, we have the old black boxes with the blue writing). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On chat with Now as I type this and they’ve just acknowledged this is a wide spread issue! I’ve tried resetting and updating but I’ll give it another go, thanks