Walking dead

We're is the walking dead currently on season 8

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Walking Dead S1 to S9 plus first half of season 10A left the NowTV service early part of March 2020.

I have no idea when it will be back (unless somebody from NowTV can provide a return date ?)

I believe Amazon have Season 1 to 8 on Prime, where last time i checked Season 9 and 10 was offered has buy or rent option.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just a follow up, where it looks like Season 9 is now available via Amazon Prime if anybody subscribes to Prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Been watching walking dead through april
It only went off a few days ago
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding it left early part of March 2020 for Seasons 1 to 9 (plus first half of Season 10).

Here's a screen shot that i took back towards the end of February showing how many days remaining which covered S1 to S9 plus S10 first half on their service (wasn't aware it's been back since 😡 though i might have been wrong).

Screenshot_2020-02-25-21-51-27.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been watching through april
Just went off a few days ago
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I had a look over on Twitter and this is the latest Tweet i can find from NowTV regarding The Walking Dead back in March where they didn't have a return date (see screen shot below).

So i am a bit confused you have been watching this TV series (apart from S10 part two) during April.

Unless this TV show sneaked back on the NowTV service which i missed.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team to see if he can clarify and maybe assist you further.

youdoodle-2020-04-27T21-58-26Z.jpg

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our schedule says The Walking Dead (S1-9 and the first part of S10) expired in March.

If the episodes were available for longer than this, then this was likely a mistake.

The latter half of S10 expires in May. Unfortunately we have no date yet for its return.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am half way through series 8 one of the reasons I got now tv

Sent from my Huawei Mobile