cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead S8 sound dropping

So Walking Dead episodes have been restored but now they're suffering from the sound dropping completely for a few seconds at specific intervals.  For example S8 Ep 7 at around 13:50 - the sound is missing at the same points so rewinding and replaying doesn't help.

Guess I'll just go and read a book instead while NowTV becomes SomeofthetimeTV.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Meanwhile back in Season 5, episode 9 is missing. I guess I could watch episode 8 again except that the sound comes and goes and the image is blurred, so that wouldn't be any fun. Anyway, I'd much rather keep pressing on with my catch up because at this rate I won't be catching up with anything before 30th November.

OK ... Netflix time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same. Sound comes and goes only while watching Fox shows, particularly The Walking Dead season 8 is really bad - about 40% of the sound is missing. Not great. The same connection is used for multiple other streaming services at other times and no loss or drop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

First the episodes kept comming & going & now the sound is doing the same - tried to contact NOWTV via the Live Chat & an advisor never arrives ???  It started with a word or 2 missing but now huge chunks of dialog (2 minutes worth) is not there - impossible to try & watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having major issues watching the walking dead! Keeps buffering, only on this show, and loses sound constantly, completely ruining my enjoyment of the show! And cannot find anywhere to report this to Now Tv to sort the issue! Really not happy at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting audio drop out as well. Other programes are fine (Stargate for example).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello NOWTV, any news on this front please?