cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Sb8
First Poster

Viewing stopped! Sorry we don't support HDMI streaming to your to from mobile devices,

Help please, Smiley Frustrated I don't understand why it isn't working I use amazon and Netflix through these 3 android boxes, but this is all I keep getting on all 3 boxes, can any one help me please πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Viewing stopped! Sorry we don't support HDMI streaming to your to from mobile devices,

@Sb8 Welcome to the community. Unfortunately NOW TV don't support android boxes, they only support Android phone/tablet apps. On mobile NOW TV don't allow viewing through a HDMI cable, so on your Android box because this is trying to output via HDMI to your TV you're seeing the same message mobile users get. 

Have a look at the following list of supported devices as you might find you already have something that you can use to watch on TV. If not, a NOW TV stick is probably your cheapest option.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

0 Thanks
Adie999
First Poster

Re: Viewing stopped! Sorry we don't support HDMI streaming to your to from mobile devices,

I had same error on a tablet with no HDMI connection to tv(only tablet screen), tried live chat with NOW tv help but got discounted (timeout) trying app on other android device. It turned out that the tablet setting had got ready messed up, looked ok in menus but not working correctly; shutting down then restarting fixed my problem.

0 Thanks
Chris1180
First Poster

This was 12 months ago.. has this issue been resolved yet??

0 Thanks