cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Veep season 4 & 5 leaving in 2 days but all the others are here until the end of July?

I started watching Veep recently believing I'd have until the 23rd of July to watch it. Just reached season 4 and have realised that these episodes and the season after have only 2 days left. The following season 6 and 7 are still until the 23rd though? Why would these 2 specific season be leaving? Do you think this could be an error? Will they come back soon, or am I going to have to watch these 20 episodes in 2 days?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I don't know if you have checked yet, but Season 4 is back available to watch 😀.

Screenshot_2020-05-02-16-32-32.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Community Forum is mainly used by customers, so unless a NowTV Staff Member picks up your post from here, then i doubt you will get any answers.

If you use Twitter or Facebook, NowTV Staff are more proactive over there, so it might be wise asking the question on these two social media outlets.

Or perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV Team would like to jump in on here ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There might be a glimmer of hope where i checked this TV show yesterday and there was no indication of any return dates.

However i have just checked again and it says Season 5 available from this Saturday (see screen shot below) which is a tell tail sign that it might be back on straight away (not sure about Season 4) where i would have thought it would be the same return date on Saturday ?

@

Screenshot_2020-04-30-14-08-36.png

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

As @schnapps says, these seasons will be available until the end of July like the others. The incorrect date is a slight problem under the hood.

Apologies for any confusion, but hope this is good news!

Thanks,

Jason 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

season 4 of veep is currently missing for me- was there last night but has since disappeared. Just checking it will return? 

many thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jason-C 

Can somebody from NowTV look into why Season 4 hasn't returned today like Season 5 did ?

Reading your previous post reply i was under the impression both Season 4 & 5 will be back until July.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I don't know if you have checked yet, but Season 4 is back available to watch 😀.

Screenshot_2020-05-02-16-32-32.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  @Great to hear! Thanks for all the help