cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken

A entertainment pas was issed without my authority. I've cancelled it now but will be expected to pay for this month. There is no way this pass could have been inadvertently requested as I'm the only one with access.

Is this a scam by Sky .

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

I don’t think Sky are going to risk their global reputation by defrauding you of one Entertainment Pass Smiley Surprised

What were the circumstances exactly?

Did you take a free seven day trial  of Entertainment, and not realise that unless you cancelled it before the seven days were up, it would continue as a month to month paid subscription?

Or did you have  a continuing Entertainment Pass that you tried to cancel, thought you had, but it didn’t go through?

Or is there anyone else who has access to your NowTV (even a small child) and you haven’t protected yourself against unauthorised purchases by setting a Purchase PIN?

Or something else?

You can probably get this refunded over Live Chat, if the pass has been bought but never used, but you need to know where the ‘leak’ was, so you can prevent a recurrence.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.