cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to choose a later episode

I am trying to watch Season 4 of Billions- however, whenever I click on the link for the show it automatically puts me to Season 1 Episode 1 and I am unable to choose a different episode. Does anyone know how to choose what episode of a show you want to watch?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

we are having the same problem. Very annoying. You had any success yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

Yes - I was originally using Google Chrome as my browser...but if you switch to the 90s and use Internet Explorer then that works!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

See if pressing the page down or arrow down buttons on your PC keyboard navigates you further down the screen to reach the season or episode you are looking to watch.

RoyB
Legend

The problem here is a design one - the universal indication that there is more above or below, or to the left or the right, of the visible screen, is that scroll bars appear.

But NowTV, in their wisdom, have not used this convention.

It catches a lot of people out, some of whom wonder if they were stupid not to think of scrolling.

But they weren’t. It is the absence of scroll bars, a universal convention that we all expect to see used, that is stupid.

NowTV would be doing everyone a favour, including themselves, if they could revisit this and any other affected areas, and implement the convention.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! I'd wondered why we weren't allowed to skip episodes. It was such a pain. I installed Microsoft Edge, and now I can simply pick whichever episode from whichever series I want to watch 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm hoping to find an answer to this too. In my case for Game of Thrones, where I only get the option to watch Season 1 Episode 1 each time, and then only to move ahead one episode at a time.