cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV

Just a thought, but now that Virgin Media no longer have UKTV channels on offer would Now TV consider adding more UKTV channels to their entertainment package?

5 REPLIES 5
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Now tv has had box sets from some of the paid uktv channels e.g. Code Black (W) and Quantico (Alibi) but there may be more that I've not noticed. there's no guarantee they'll get the new season's currently being broadcast but I'm hopeful Smiley Happy

The uktv play app is also on the Now tv box which is catch up for Dave, Really, Drama & yesterday. 

I have lost these channels myself but only watched code black and quantico - both of which are part way through their season Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I like the catch up but Eden as a live channel would be good, just a thought.
Thanks your reply.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Oh I didn't think of Eden...you never know though. Now tv could clean up if they could fill the gap that Virgin has left shooting itself in the foot. What a PR disaster for them! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The catch up is good.

Was thinking out loud really with this post that it could be an oppertoppor for Sky since people will be a bit miffed that Virgin have fallen out with UKTV.

I'm moving house and am ditching Virgin anyway so my Now TV box will be seeing more usage soon.