cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Traitors

Writing 'cos I didn't find a post re Traitors. Episode 3 is missing? I had the indignity **joke** of watching All 4 on my tablet. Oh well!

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Traitors Episode 3 is showing available to watch for me via the channel 4 App on my NowTV smart box and Roku stick.

When did you check this TV show episode on the 4 App on your NowTV device last ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. NowTV is an app on my TV, and when I last checked I was still
missing ep3. Watched on my tablet now, but cheers all the same!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I thought you meant Traitors episode 3 via catch up on the All 4 App where it is available to watch.

Didn't realise that this channel 4 TV show was also available to watch on demand via the NowTV App and like you have correctly pointed out episode 3 is missing (which i only noticed when i seen an advert on Sky and checked this TV show out on my Android phone NowTV App) Smiley Sad

@Jason-Cyet another TV episode missing on the NowTV service that needs sorting out ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's better to watch on All4, they at least supply subtitles for us deaf and hard of hear, unlike NowTV who just like to add some subtitles to random episodes of box sets. They still haven't added episode 3 yet. They're really on the ball at NowTV tower aren't they #Sarcasm

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s pretty good, isn’t it? Ep4 for me tonight.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

I thought you meant Traitors episode 3 via catch up on the All 4 App where it is available to watch.

Didn't realise that this channel 4 TV show was also available to watch on demand via the NowTV App and like you have correctly pointed out episode 3 is missing (which i only noticed when i seen an advert on Sky and checked this TV show out on my Android phone NowTV App) Smiley Sad

@Jason-Cyet another TV episode missing on the NowTV service that needs sorting out ASAP.

@Graham-S .

Whilst you are still here on the forum, this missing episode still needs addressing.

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

@Graham-S .

Whilst you are still here on the forum, this missing episode still needs addressing.

Ill go see what I can find out! Might be tomorrow before I hear anything. Thanks @schnapps 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Quick update!

We're currently waiting on Channel 4 to fix this issue.

Anything I hear, you'll hear Smiley Happy