cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thronecast Season 8 Episode 6 missing!

Just watched the final episode of Game of Thrones on NOW TV (on demand) earlier tonight ( ...sob) Then went to watch what will also be the last ever episode of Thronecast (i.e. Season 8 Episode 6) and it's not there! When I go to all the available episodes of Thronecast the most recent is the one from last week. Does anyone know why this weeks episode (S8/E6) isn't available on demand? I was so looking forward to hearing Sue Perkins and her guests views on the last ever episode of GoT!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, very disappointing. It’s always been available immediately after the live broadcast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Widebhoy. Yeah, you're right, it's disappointing and very annoying. That's been my automatic thing for the last few seasons. I'd watch a GoT episode and immediately afterwards watch the corresponding episode of Thronecast. I feel like I haven't watched the final GoT episode properly! I'm hoping it's just a hiccup and the missing Thronecast episode will appear in the next day or two?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we only seem to have the preview show for the final episode of GoT and not the actual final episode of Thronecast. The preview show is listed as episode 6 of 6. Has someone missed that there will actually be 7 episodes including the short finale preview?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all

This is normal guys and girls. It takes a little bit longer for throwncast episodes to become available on catch up/on demand because it is a live show. It is not pre-recorded so NowTV/sky don't have a recording to use for  catch up/on demand until the episodes have actually aired. If the past is anything to go by, the last episode should be available by the end of the day

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see it is available now, thanks. My experience of watching every episode of Thronecast on the Tuesday or later after the GoT episode on the Monday and not finding the last Thronecast available this morning would indicate that this delay was not normal and nothing to do with the programme being live, especially given that the preview episode was there. But hey it's there now so whatevs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your all replies guys. I see that everything is now fixed and both the preview and last ever Thronecast episode are now available. When I was looking for the final episode last night even the preview wasn't there! As "Twerible" said, normally the episodes are available much quicker. I've watched every episode of this final season of GoT as they became available weekly, on demand, on Monday nights, and then watched the corresponding Thronecast episode pretty much immediately afterwards, so the delay with this final episode is definitely not the norm. Anyway, I'm glad it's all sorted now and looking forward to watching it later tonight. Cheers!