Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

The return of the DC TV shows

Hi guys and girls.

@Andy @DarylM @SeeMoreDigital @4268 @schnapps

Please see the link below for the believed return dates of the DC TV shows and sky one

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/01/26/flash-arrow-supergirl-legends-back-sky-one-uk-air-dates/

I should point out that these dates should very much be placed in the to be confirmed . Category, meaning they could well change

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
29 REPLIES 29
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for that @commanda6 !

Those dates have all been confirmed recently by NOW TV so it's good to go! 🙂

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/956823364181643264
https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/956867460136931329

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I really should check NowTV's Twitter feed more often. Shouldn't I I don't have a Twitter account, though, so that's a reason why I don't check it very often

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 To be fair they didn't use to be very good at informing people of dates in the past, but things seem to have speeded up lately. 

Those dates suit me to be honest, gives me chance to finish off a few boxsets I'm in the middle of first, my little brain can't cope with too many shows on the go at once! 😄

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 To be fair they didn't use to be very good at informing people of dates in the past, but things seem to have speeded up lately. 

Those dates suit me to be honest, gives me chance to finish off a few boxsets I'm in the middle of first, my little brain can't cope with too many shows on the go at once! 😄

@Andy when you say a few shows, do you really mean that you have hundreds of titles in your watchlist  between NowTV and Netflix or you have loads of DVD box sets to watch because I know what you're likeSmiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Bit of both! Trying to get through Britannia, The Gifted, Agents of SHIELD, Killjoys on NOW TV and a DVD boxset of Angel (old Buffy spin-off) before TWD and DC stuff returns! 😄

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 Bit of both! Trying to get through Britannia, The Gifted, Agents of SHIELD, Killjoys on NOW TV and a DVD boxset of Angel (old Buffy spin-off) before TWD and DC stuff returns! 😄

you're probably going to say that I'm a bad influence @Andy , but tomorrow night at 9 PM. I believe this something new starting on SYfY. I think it's called 'dark futures' or something along those lines. It looked pretty good from the advert I saw the other day. Whether it will be available on demand or not. I don't know, but I've given you something else to watch nowSmiley LOL

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 ahem, you forgot me haha 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

image.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I am sorry @caseyb1993 Smiley Sad