Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

The return of the DC TV shows

Hi guys and girls.

@Andy @DarylM @SeeMoreDigital @4268 @schnapps

Please see the link below for the believed return dates of the DC TV shows and sky one

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/01/26/flash-arrow-supergirl-legends-back-sky-one-uk-air-dates/

I should point out that these dates should very much be placed in the to be confirmed . Category, meaning they could well change

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
29 REPLIES 29
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Easily done! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

anyone else loving Ralph in The Flash?? 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah it's hilarious at the moment! The Elongated Man! With the worst superhero costume in the history of superheroes (although his replacement one looks pretty cool!) I'm hoping Barry stays in jail for the rest of the season and it becomes the Super-Stretchy-Squashed-Man show!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I don't like this prison story with him but I am loving "The Stretch's" adventures lately. 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Just found out he really is called Elongated Man in the comics, who'd have thought it! 😄

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Andy The Stretch has a better ring to it! 😂
David-S
Scholar

I'm not a fan of this whole prison arc either.  I am also tired of every season they are always two to three steps behind the main villain.  

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@David-S And it won't be until the last 3 episodes where they finally realise how to stop the villain. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, most of us, the are here on the NOW TV Help Forum are customers, you will know who there staff are here, as the will have the NOW TV Logo!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone waiting for Supergirl to return from its midseason break, just be aware it's now been pushed back until 26th March.