Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

The return of the DC TV shows

Hi guys and girls.

@Andy @DarylM @SeeMoreDigital @4268 @schnapps

Please see the link below for the believed return dates of the DC TV shows and sky one

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/01/26/flash-arrow-supergirl-legends-back-sky-one-uk-air-dates/

I should point out that these dates should very much be placed in the to be confirmed . Category, meaning they could well change

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
29 REPLIES 29
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 😉

its-ok-i-forgive-you

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @caseyb1993 *teeny tiny spoiler for Supergirl ahead if you've not seen it*

Did anyone else notice Streaky the Supercat made an appearance in this week's ep! How exciting is that!

image.jpeg

Surely that means Beppo the Super Monkey should be turning up soon! #excited

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 The Bionic Woman had a bionic dog called Max (although I don't remember him doing much) so Krypto's gonna be a bit old hat 

image.jpeg

but there's room for Comet the Super Horse I reckon?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Plus, don't forget this little guy! 💖

k9

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 AFFIRMATIVE MISTRESS!! how do you remember K-9 lol

Apparently there's also Bat-Cow, rescued from a slaughterhouse by the Dynamic Duo - taking things a bit far don't ya think? 😄

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy That David Tennant episode 🙂

Oh, he is so cute, I want a K9! 💖

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkqP4Ae0X_c

Bat-Cow??! Tell me that's a joke! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 O yeah I forgot he was in that episode. I remember him from Tom Baker times!

https://youtu.be/WSoC1VUdavE

Bat-Cow's real - Tiny Titans issue 17 if you wanna rush out and get it, apparently he's got mind-controlling radiation inside him though - you didn't see that coming did ya?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It says a lot when a pooch slaughters you at chess! 😂😂

A cow with mind control radiation? What maniac came up with that one! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

tomorrow night at 9 PM. I believe this something new starting on SYfY. I think it's called 'dark futures' 

@commanda6 Can't find anything listed - if you find out what it was give me a shout, I don't mind catch-up stuff as there's not so much pressure on getting it watched! 🙂

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 wrote:

tomorrow night at 9 PM. I believe this something new starting on SYfY. I think it's called 'dark futures' 

@commanda6 Can't find anything listed - if you find out what it was give me a shout, I don't mind catch-up stuff as there's not so much pressure on getting it watched! 🙂

@Andy I think I might are displayed Muppet -like tendencies earlier. After doing some checking. I think 'dark futures' is the name of the timeslot on SYFY where they show films in future settings and the films tend to have a negative vision of the future. So there isn't an interesting new show starting on MondaySmiley Embarassed

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.