When will the flash season 5 episode 10 be available to watch on here 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi @Anonymous User.

Unfortunately, if previous years are anything to go by sky/now TV won't be showing the second half of season five of the Flash until 27 February

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/flash/

Unfortunately, agreements with rights holders mean that episodes have to show in the US first before they can be shown over here and on top of that the US likes to have lots of weird TV schedule breaks. So sky doesn't tend to put the second half of seasons on until they are sure that they are far enough behind the US in terms of showing episodes in order not to be affected by schedule breaks in the US

Hope that helps and explains things a bitSmiley Very Happy

EDIT

also see @schnapps post above . He is correct, the Flash has only just returned from its mid-season break in the US but unfortunately what I said above, still stands

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Flash is on a mid season break in America where it is filmed and S5 E10 will be back on Sky One from the 27th of February, where after the episode has been broadcasted live at 8pm it should then be added to the NowTV catch up service within a couple of hours after airing live.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi @Anonymous User.

Unfortunately, if previous years are anything to go by sky/now TV won't be showing the second half of season five of the Flash until 27 February

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/flash/

Unfortunately, agreements with rights holders mean that episodes have to show in the US first before they can be shown over here and on top of that the US likes to have lots of weird TV schedule breaks. So sky doesn't tend to put the second half of seasons on until they are sure that they are far enough behind the US in terms of showing episodes in order not to be affected by schedule breaks in the US

Hope that helps and explains things a bitSmiley Very Happy

EDIT

also see @schnapps post above . He is correct, the Flash has only just returned from its mid-season break in the US but unfortunately what I said above, still stands

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.