cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Handmaid's tale season 2 - when?

When will series 2 of the handsmaid tale be available on Now TV?  I missed the start on All4.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here. Can only find it on amazon but have to pay per episode or series

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I think the Handmaid's Tale season one only really came on to Now TV once the second season was hitting Channel 4, so it could be likely that season two would only come to Now TV next year when season three arrives on Channel 4???

Unless their rights change, it seems that Now TV will only get the show a year after Channel 4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only get the last 3 episodes of series 2 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
A few months after Season 1 finished, All4 brought back the whole series as a box set. So, keep an eye on All4 as hopefully they will do the same with Season 2.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

??? any news on when it will be available

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having just finished series 1 I'd like to know this too. There's not much to watch on Now TV at the best of times, so hopefully they'll get off their backsides and get series 2 up there pronto, especially as they had previously promised it would be out in September. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for Season 2 of handmaids tail- please can someone inform us all when this will be? Or I’m unsubscribing to now.... I’m so fed up with asking?!!!!