Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Handmaid's Tale

Hello @Anonymous User

Just wondering if The Handmaid's Take has an expiry date? I never watched it when it aired on Channel 4 and I don't have time to watch it all in one go. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

You might have seen this already, but I noticed on the @Anonymous User boxset information thread that The Handmaid's Tale came on about 18th May and is down as (1+years), so we might have it for a while.

When I saw this boxset pop-up recently it also got me thinking about watching it....... I never really gave it a second thought when first on channel 4, but then it became the best thing since sliced bread and won loads of awards, so I'm wondering about giving it a try.... when I have a chance.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Yes it must be 30 days as last night it said I had 17 days to watch Ep 1 of S2

Hopefully Ch4 will re run S2 at some point. I just looked on wikipedia but didn't notice that it had been renewed for S3, good spot Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I can't quite remember what Channel 4 did with THT season one...... did it only get shown once or was it repeated later in the year????  I'm hoping it gets repeated later, because if I get hooked like you then I'll have to wait until this time next year when it comes to Now TV!!!!  

(I should have followed through with my original plan of series recording season two and holding on to it until I needed it...... my bad)

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I'm not sure either but maybe put a Sky Never Miss on to S2 and if it does get repeated you'll be on it Smiley Wink

Maybe check the other ch4 channels too...4seven and More 4 just in case they repeat the ones already shown?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
I regret creating this thread lol 😂😂😂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Lindzi

I can't quite remember what Channel 4 did with THT season one...... did it only get shown once or was it repeated later in the year????  I'm hoping it gets repeated later, because if I get hooked like you then I'll have to wait until this time next year when it comes to Now TV!!!!  

(I should have followed through with my original plan of series recording season two and holding on to it until I needed it...... my bad)

C4 did the 30 day catch up, then later in the year added a complete boxset of Season 1 onto All4 (or 4OD as it was then).