cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Gifted season 2

Hello dear Now TV is any chance we can get a season 2 the Gifted. I'm really waiting for this TV show .I know it's already episode 3 and would be nice to watch it. 

5 REPLIES 5
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Good news @Anonymous User, season 2 of The Gifted starts on Fox Sunday 14th October at 9pm. So not too long to wait.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The original post was asking when The Gifted season 2 will be on Now TV, not on Sky TV (Fox).

I would also like to know when it will be available on Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is already available, I put it in my watch list last night.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Most of the content shown both live and on catch up / box sets are usually mirrored across from Sky to also NowTV with the same corresponding entertainment channels when comparing the same channels available to watch on the NowTV service.

There are some instances where they are not though, due to broadcasting rights licence issues with the content rights holders, but these seem not to be a regular occurrence across both the Sky or NowTV platforms.

The Gifted Season 2 Episode 1 is now on the NowTV Catch Up service if you wish to watch it.

I find the best way to find or see this episode is to go to entertainment, then channels, then Fox, then look for The Gifted Folder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning Schnapps,

Thanks for your help.

I’ve just had a look this morning and found it. I’m sure I searched for it last night and it wasn’t there. 😂