cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Deuce Season 3

Hi,

The Deuce has returned with season 3 in the US on HBO. When should we expect to see this in the UK on Now TV?

16 REPLIES 16
RoyB
Legend

Did NowTV ever have The Deuce? Seasons 1 and 2 don’t figure in the Box Sets....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes.I watched Season 1 which they had as a box set, while Season 2 was airing.

I didn't have enough time to watch the latter and have been patiently waiting for it to return.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Thats encouraging then.

i can’t answer for The Deuce in particular, but generally, programmes air over here at almost the same time as they air in the US; and earlier Seasons have a way of returning as Box Sets when the latest Season airs.

But I see The Deuce started Sep 9 on HBO, and hasn’t started on Sky/NowTV; do we think perhaps Sky has passed on Season 3?

Amazon Prime Video can sell you Season 2 for £21.99, but paying out what would buy you over two months of NowTV may not suit....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both seasons 1 and 2 were shown at the same pace as the HBO, or at most only a week behind.

Season 3 is the final season and I think is a couple of episodes in on HBO. 

Sky have said nothing about of they'll be showing season 3 which is really annoying. I think at this point the best case is they just publish it all as a box set once it's finished on HBO. It was never much of a ratings hit so that's probably why they're not bothering to show it weekly. Demonstrates a real lack of interest in those viewers/subscribers who did watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like to request The Deuce and Treme, both HBO shows NOWTV should be able to aquire. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this ever going to happen or has Sky Atlantic passed on Season 3?  I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, have been looking forward to the third but it's starting to look like we're not going to see it in the UK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did they show the first 2 seasons on NOWTV? I doubt you'll get any kind of
response from them here. I hope they put all seasons on though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Deuce season 2 is showing on Now TV whole season on there, although from  someone who'd never seen it no idea how I can watch season 1

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems like NowTV haven't got the rights to Season 1 on boxsets, where Sky Satellite customers have also reported S1 not being available on their service has well.

Was going to give The Deuce another try, where I only got through the first episode of Season 1 the last time it was on NowTV. 

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team, is there any news if Season 1 will be returning to run with Season 2 & 3 currently available on boxsets?