cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talktalk TV switch to Now TV... Wheres all the channels we had access to ?

Hi, we got a call the other day from our talktalk rep saying that their TV entertainment boost were being removed and that we should change to Now TV Entertainment monthly.

For 12 months talktalk customers get it for £5.99 a month. Sure but next year we are expected to pay £9.99 for just 17 channels ?

We had access to various channels, a favourite being Crime & Investigation. We have now lost access to these channels and have to switch between Talktalk Youview and Now tv app to watch the other 17 channels which is terrible.

WHY WHY WHY ?

On Skys Entertainment package there are many more channels yet Sky's Now TV entertainment package is measly. Any plans to improve the service to Now TV customers ? Being as you are getting millions of talktalk customers ?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you have some form of YouView Box with TalkTalk? Did you have to return it when leaving them?

The link below will inform you how to g oabout getting access to the channel. 

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/general/about-us

As for the Now TV Entertainment pass, this is purely for the Sky owned channels, such as Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Comedy, Sky Witness and a handful of others.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem! Would think  you could access new channels from the TalkTalk guide but it don't work, asking you to buy (?) or set-up. It seems you have to use the App. which is so slow to load is it worthwhile? Won't record from the App. TalkTalk have been helpful, sending me a new box and remote but no solution, in fact its given me a new problem in that its blocked the signal to my TV so I can't switch to normal viewing  when the box is switched off for multiple recordings. Not impressed with NOWTV helpline or Chatbot. Can any genius help me?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can use this link to get to Live chat and not the “bot”

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Afraid I can’t be much help as I use the app on my LG TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help