cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Swat

Hi just wondering when swat 3 can be viewed on nowtv have seen adverts for 31 may but as yet no show on now TV

Thanks David

18 REPLIES 18
ukbobboy
Legend

@Izzie-T 

Hi Izzie

Glad that you've posted that SWAT info, it's one of those US shows that I really like. You know, the info you've got is not even in GEEKTOWN yet, and I've received no notification from Sky's Never Miss database.

Anyway, if you're right then I'll be watching SWAT earlier than I originally thought.

Cheers.

UK Bob

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi all,

Just need to remind you that any date can change before the programs are actually arrived, I only posted the most updated confirmed date.

GREEKTOWN has not got date with us at all, i will put it in the wish list to relate team.

Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

Just to let you know that Sky have dropped their Never Miss Service back in May, so i doubt you will get any future notifications on TV Shows or Movies that you requested an email for 😡.

You could use the Geektown Never Miss Service has a useful replacement 😀.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/nevermiss/ 

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Cheers Schnapps

I had no idea Sky's Never Miss had been retired, I would have been quietly waiting for updates that would never arrive.

Thanks to your info, I have now input my favourite US shows in the GeekTown Never Miss database.

Once again, cheers.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps  @Izzie-T  @gavs82008 

Hi Guys

GEEKTOWN has just confirmed that SWAT season 3 will be back on 26 July, which confirms @Izzie-T information.

Not new information but rather a confirmation.

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @schnapps @Izzie-T 

About time, Sky have been shocking recently with most of the shows. 
That being said it’s a great season, have already seen it on CBS All Access.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

My guess the return of the Premier League with some games on Sky One delayed SWAT even further.

Also maybe the Sky TV Planners are looking at the TV schedule in the coming months and with very little amount on content being filmed and produced with the Covid-19 pandemic Sky need some TV shows and movies to fill the gap.

It will be interesting what new movie premieres will be released on Sky Cinema in the coming months, where Sky claim to offer a new premier every day (though a lot of premier movies are B or C rated as far has i am concerned).

Maybe Sky will have the call out to the public to send in their home made videos to fill the void 😁.

Can't see many quality movies on the horizon coming to Sky Cinema where film making and movie scripts over the last year or so has been poor in my opinion and i am considering cancelling my Cinema Pass.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Indeed good sir, COVID hasn’t helped with getting new episodes on shows Sky are normally great at. Although shows like FBI, SWAT to name a few Sky have always been more than happy to leave it as long as possible before airing the new season.

That being said, I mainly use Now TV for box sets now and the occasional film. 

Over the past year I’ve slowly given up on Sky as they only seem to care about Sky Atlantic and even there they have become sloppy with some shows like Billions.  Most shows I watch I have been able to get on other regions of Netflix using my VPN on my Amazon fire stick. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Think there's going to be a big shortage of TV all over Will be up to the
companies like Now TV to make it worthwhile for customers to remain on
subscription

Regards David