cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Swat

I’m struggling to find last nights episode of SWAT. Ep 11 of season 2? Any ideas anybody why it’s  not up?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you sure it was on Sky One in the UK last night?

I don't follow this TV show but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner S2 Episode 11 is showing New & Exclusive on Wednesday based on the screen shot below.

Screenshot_20190902-082822.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Sky schedule said it was on last night but thanks for looking into it! Wednesday it is then! Thanks again. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Anonymous User It should have been on last night, but I assumed it had been pulled from the schedule as it dealt with everyday life in the US - a school shooting. South Park had an episode pulled and rescheduled for the same reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

swat was on last night on sky but as yet it not been saved on now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

program of swat on Wednesday night is a repeat from sundays showing

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Like i said on my first post, that i don't follow or ever watched this TV show.

Where the screen shot scheduled for Wednesday says New & Exclusive which normally means new episode to be aired and not a repeat broadcast.

So maybe Sunday's episode 11 was postponed or re scheduled for Wednesday this week due to unforseen events ?

As anybody actually watched this episode live on Sky One last night on the NowTV live stream or are people going on Sundays Sky TV Guide ?

Would help if somebody from NowTV would jump in on here and confirm accordingly and inform SWAT watchers when this episode will be available on catch up if this episode was definitely aired last night.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sky as well as now tv but im going to give up sky when my contracts up I download epside 11 from sky when I found out it not saved on now tv and on my sky listings swat number 11 on Wednesday is a repeat

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just double checked the Sky TV Guide App on my phone where it looks like since i took the screen shot this morning Sky have removed the New & Exclusive bit of information from the episode for Wednesday.

So like you said this would now mean that Wednesday live airing is a repeat broadcast of episode 11 of S2.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team can give SWAT fans an idea when they will be able to watch this episode 11 on your NowTV Catch Up service ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Episode 11 of Season 2 is now available to watch on the NowTV Catch up service 😀.