cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Svu

Hi just joined now tv so I watching svu season 22 and only 10 episodes when will the other 6 be shown how does it work I've noticed some shows only on for certain amount of time and is there a chance the other 6 won't be on to view thankyou in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never watched this TV show myself, but looking at the Sky TV Guide episode 11 is available on Saturday after it airs live.

This would suggest to me that season 22 is on weekly catchup.

Here's a screenshot from my Sky + App off my tablet.

Screenshot_2021-08-11-15-47-13.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never watched this TV show myself, but looking at the Sky TV Guide episode 11 is available on Saturday after it airs live.

This would suggest to me that season 22 is on weekly catchup.

Here's a screenshot from my Sky + App off my tablet.

Screenshot_2021-08-11-15-47-13.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou so much replying I didn't realise it was weekly big thankyou 😊

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The first screen shot that i posted is a repeat date.

Looking at my Sky + Guide in more detail, this screen shot for Friday the 13th of August is the New & Exclusive airing i could see on the App.

If you don't want to watch it live, then i would assume within a few hours of the screen shot date below it will be added to NOW catchup service.

Screenshot_2021-08-11-16-10-45.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks again got plenty to watch while I wait for next episode lol 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Something to bare in mind, even though NOW doesn’t have the entire series box set. With Peacock launching soon it will be a matter of time for the entire box set to be made available for us entertainment membership customers. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thankyou I'm just getting my head around it all today first day so many programs lol but I love svu so glad get to watch season 22