Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl missing episodes

There's a ton of episodes missing of supergirl throughout all 3 seasons

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You asked, "How do I solve this?"  There is nothing you can do because it's a Now TV wide problem which is affecting numerous amounts of TV shows but they are currently working to solve it.

I was watching "Reverie" last night and it started at episode 4, I was expecting to see eps. 2 and 3, but the following episode after 4 is 9, so eps. 5, 6, 7 & 8 are missing.

I was going to complain today but there's a Now TV notice saying the problem covers both TV shows and Boxsets, so I guess we'll have to wait until the Now TV techies solve this problem.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I solve this?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You asked, "How do I solve this?"  There is nothing you can do because it's a Now TV wide problem which is affecting numerous amounts of TV shows but they are currently working to solve it.

I was watching "Reverie" last night and it started at episode 4, I was expecting to see eps. 2 and 3, but the following episode after 4 is 9, so eps. 5, 6, 7 & 8 are missing.

I was going to complain today but there's a Now TV notice saying the problem covers both TV shows and Boxsets, so I guess we'll have to wait until the Now TV techies solve this problem.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay no problem didn't notice that thanks