cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stop unskippable trailers

Seriously quit with this absolute nonsense. I pay extra for boost so I don't get adverts but still get subjected to these stupid pointless annoying unskippable trailers.

Nobody wants these they serve no purpose. They don't make anyone interested in anything else,all they do is annoy people.

If that's Now's aim then congratulations they made your customers hate them.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your venting to the wrong area. No staff from NOW will reply to the forum and if they do it’s extreme circumstances.

Whilst I share your frustration on not being able to skip the promos there is bugger all we can do.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Inflation at 8.9% and rising .... interest rates at 1.75% and rising .... energy prices rising ....economy headed for recession .... NOW TV has trailers ....

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Indeed so. If it gets much worse, we are going to have to move in to a trailer park 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.