cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stargate SG1/Atlantis

We're getting the same issues with Stargate that we had with Boardwalk Empire. SG1's episodes are all over the place and Atlantis S01 E18 doesn't play. 

17 REPLIES 17
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and hopefully they will pass this on to be sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been Dying to watch this ever since i heard it was coming out.

The weird ordering is annoying but fine to deal with.

However there are entire episodes missing which isn't great.

For example, i just finished season 1 and the first episode of season 2 is not there.

Would be great to get a fix for this.

Regards

Sam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 19 doesn't play either in Season 1. I tried it on the original small black Now TV box and on a LG Smart TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, these issues should now be fixed, please let us know if the are persisting for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Atlantis S03 E01, E02, E17 and S04 E02 are missing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Previous post. Still missing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I've just noticed that all but the first 4 episodes of SG1 have disappeared today.

It was all there (at least listed) last night albeit with multiple duplicates of seasons and episodes within seasons.

I had just finished season 7 and was going to start 8 but no dice.

Atlantis appears to still be there.

Any official info on what is happening would be appreciated. If it's just down temporarily to fix the duplication issue then that's fine but an idea of when it will be back would be helpful.

The now TV site still shows all SG1 seasons and episodes as available until early September when I checked.

Many thanks,

Jason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have simular issues to everyone I have season 1 to 5 then no 6 just another few episodes of 5 again no more seasons to take me to the end????

hope they sort it out soon most disappinting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had  good look in all my seasons it apears that there are only 5 seasons some have duplicated and looks like there are more than should be.

some seasons have numbering issues but I do have the final episodes just  jumbled up.