cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoroJohn
Mentor

South Park

Comedy Central recently aired two South Park specials. Part 1 was called Post covid which aired last Thursday. The second part Post covid - the return was shown last night. The second episode is available on NOW but the first episode seems to have been removed. It was definately added last week and was available for 29 days. I wonder if the mix up was due to them having similar names.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BoroJohn 

What playback devices have you tried ?

On my Amazon Fire Stick under the Comedy Central channel on Demand section in the UK it's showing both episode folders for me.

South Park : Post COVID Special has 22 days left, where South Park : Post COVID -The Return of COVID is showing 29 days left.

BoroJohn
Mentor

I did a general search for South Park Post covid on my Firestick and on my laptop, only the second one comes up. Is there a different way to search?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BoroJohn 

Don't use the search.

From the Fire Stick NOW App home screen click on "TV Shows " (top line, i.e. the line with the gear wheel icon).

Then when the screen refreshes to the dedicated Entertainment section, navigate down the screen until you see "channels" then click on the Comedy Central on Demand channel to find the two South Park folders.

BoroJohn
Mentor

Found it. Thanks for the help

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BoroJohn 

You’re best to sign up to Paramount+. They are the holders to all South Park content. 

Which is how I managed to watch them shortly after originally being “aired” a while back. Plus it means they won’t be going anywhere unlike expiring on Comedy Central via NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
BoroJohn
Mentor

I managed to watch all of season 26 of South Park. I've got plenty of time to watch the two specials. I thought they might show all 4 specials in a month, but there's new programmes on this Thursday. They might show the remaining specials eventually.