cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some shows not working

Hi. Recent issue. Whenever I try to open some of the shows, for instance Catherine the Great or South Park Now TV crashes and goes back to the main Roku menu. This only happens on the Roku/Now TV box and not on the Android app. Any help appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d love to know the answer to this as well as keeps going straight back to main menu every time I try to watch South Park 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having this issue with South Park too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SOLVED...sort off. I am unable to watch South Park, does the same as most people on here looks like it's loading and goes back home.  I am able to watch it on my laptop and phone. Sooooo I start an episode and go to my tv where I go to carry on watching, click on South Park and it loads up. Spoke to Now about this and their answer was "Great! This is because the Now TV Entertainment month pass or any of the live channels won't work on as it is an unsupported device". Not too sure what this means but its a way to get it working so happy enough with the method I found. Hope this works for all of you. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV told you your TV was unsupported? What make and model is it?

Or was this possibly on a YouView box, where Entertainment is indeed not yet officially supported, but the functionality seems to be popping on and then popping off again, as they test it preparatory to a full launch?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

All pop onto Live Chat, if Now TV staff aren't informed there won't be any fixes in place. 

The Now TV staff rarely monitor this customer forum. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SOLVED...sort off. I am unable to watch South Park, does the same as most people on here looks like it's loading and goes back home.  I am able to watch it on my laptop and phone. Sooooo I start an episode and go to my tv where I go to carry on watching, click on South Park and it loads up. Spoke to Now about this and their answer was "Great! This is because the Now TV Entertainment month pass or any of the live channels won't work on as it is an unsupported device". Not too sure what this means but its a way to get it working so happy enough with the method I found. Hope this works for all of you.