cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart stick

Purchased a smart stick. On the box said 2 months entertainment pass.

When I loaded the stick I got one months cinema pass. Help.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I suppose there is always a small remote chance that the preloaded voucher on the stick from the factory was the wrong type of pass supplied in the box.

When you go into the Stick NowTV App and navigate to the My Account section see if it shows any Passes and take a note of the sign in email or username used to setup the stick.

Then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here using the email address or username from the details on the stick and see if there is either any active entertainment pass or towards the top of the screen page if there is a message saying "Voucher Waiting for You" with a link to redeem the voucher .

If there is no sign of the entertainment voucher or entertainment pass and it only shows a Cinema Pass, then firstly cancel the Cinema Pass if you don't want to keep using it (approx four steps by following on screen instructions to cancel a pass) then jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happened.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the green arrow underneath "How to Get in Touch" to reveal the live chat button .

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers